Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What if Soma kills a vampire?  (Read 4335 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
What if Soma kills a vampire?
« on: December 11, 2007, 11:21:05 AM »
What do you think would happen if Soma killed a vampire and absorbed its soul?  I personally think that it may cause Soma to revert into Dracula.  Think about it, in Dawn of Sorrow, when Celia kills the doppleganer of Mina, his anger of thinking Mina is dead causes him to summon the chaotic power.  However, Arikado(Alucard) calms down Soma and tells him that it was only a doppleganner(spelling) of Mina.  It is at that point that Dimitri leaves Soma's body with the little chaotic power Soma summoned and uses the doppleganer(spelling) as his new body.  At that point, Dimitri says that while Soma was starting to transform, he was able to scan the memories of Soma's past life.  That seems to be evidence that if Soma turns evil and gains the chaotic power, he would have his memories from when he was Dracula.  So while Soma's body wouldn't change much, he would be Dracula mentally.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 12:22:46 PM »
It would be cool, but Alucard says that there will be another dark lord that isn't Soma, at one point.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »
In Reply To #1

Nice idea, but Crisis has a point also. I think Soma could only become a vampire by absorbing the soul of a vampire at an extremely special time (like if he summoned all that chaotic power during his fight with Julius in AoS, right when Julius used Grand Cross and made the castle start falling apart. The fact that they were in the eclipse that sealed Drac's power makes it super special.)
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: What if Soma kills a vampire?
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 01:43:18 PM »
In Reply To #3

Actually, Dawn of Sorrow proves that Soma doesn't have to be in the castle to gain the chaotic power.  In Dawn of Sorrow, they were not in Dracula's.  It was another castle that was built to resemble Dracula's.  Also, the fact is that all Soma  has to due is become angry to the point in which he wants to kill someone, which isn't that hard.  All someone has to do is threaten Mina's life or make it like she was killed in front of Soma, which is what happened in Dawn of Sorrow.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 12:08:56 AM »
he would have his memories from when he was Dracula.

memories of ass kicked??? lolz he would say "no thx! :p"

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Wolfman Jake

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Wolfman
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 09:29:01 AM »
In Reply To #1

I'm not exactly sure what your ideas have to do specifically with the "What if Soma defeated a vampire and absorbed its soul" question that your topic title seemed to pose.

Tags: