Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Kokoro Belmondo  (Read 53232 times)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »
Can I have an actual Gradius instead? :(
Or Parodius?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »
I could see this character being in a Konami cross-over game like what they did on the Famicom. Konami world I think.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 07:46:21 PM »
i get the feeling she has "no idea" how to use that whip.  it could be quite comical the number of ways she could accidentally tie herself up in it.  i'm sure she tries very hard.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 05:58:17 AM »
Garbage.

Also, whoever made that smart-alec quip about the "character" looking more interesting than Gabriel should probably just ditch Castlevania altogether and stick to playing freaking Touhou or something.

Why do you have to act like a whiny LoS fanboy every time? You could at least try not to be a total asshole.     
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 06:00:22 AM by Nagumo »

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »
i get the feeling she has "no idea" how to use that whip.  it could be quite comical the number of ways she could accidentally tie herself up in it.  i'm sure she tries very hard.

She looks very much like the clumsy girl archetype from animes. The ones who managed to trip on flat ground and flash her underwear to everyone in a ten mile radius and somehow able to lose her underwear by walking pass a tree....

IMO, it's not really comical, just stupid. But that's just me, I hate characters like that.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 11:09:17 AM »
Please delete. :9

« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 11:13:45 AM by Nagumo »

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 07:11:29 AM »
She wears a diaper.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
That's no diaper. It's a type of women's dressware that was popular throughout the middle-ages all the way up to the very early 20th century. I don't know the name of it but it's no diaper.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 10:08:58 PM »
Lose the (bloomers) diaper.  Otherwise,

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 10:11:15 PM by Eric Roman »

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 02:47:22 AM »
Otomedius Excellent
Producer: Takashi Hamano and Koji Igarashi

diaper produce by IGA.
LOL
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline GummiCandyful

• Vampire Hunter
  • Lurker
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 08:50:39 AM »
Ridiculing the legendary Vampire-hunting clan by having a character wear cat ears and a diaper; that just goes to show how much IGA loves the Belmonts.

The Triforce of Fuckery

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 11:54:22 AM »
Ridiculing the legendary Vampire-hunting clan by having a character wear cat ears and a diaper; that just goes to show how much IGA loves the Belmonts.

I doubt Iga did the designs, besides its not like its meant to be serious.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »
Otomedius's team is fully capable of ruining everything on its own without outside influence.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »
I think she's cute :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44