Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Kokoro Belmondo  (Read 53229 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2011, 09:43:30 PM »
NO EXCUSE!  PERFECT ENGLISH DAMMIT!
LOL just kidding (or am I?).  Sigan en la comunidad de por aca, muchachos/chas.  Casi nunca visito los Castlemaniacs pero les hablo mas por Facebook.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »
Jesus, Im AMAZED at the amount of SRS BSNSS responses made over a mere parody/homage character.

I find the nod cute.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Kokoro Belmondo
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »
Jesus, Im AMAZED at the amount of SRS BSNSS responses made over a mere parody/homage character.

I find the nod cute.
It's funny how some think that it's cute whereas others see it as blasphemy.  I, however, am neither here nor there.  I don't care about this whatever it is, but I find the reactions people have hilarious.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline capkcan

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2011, 03:06:52 PM »
RIP Castlevania ???

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »
It's funny how some think that it's cute whereas others see it as blasphemy.  I, however, am neither here nor there.  I don't care about this whatever it is, but I find the reactions people have hilarious.
I mean, It's JAPAN. this kind of thing should be no fucking surprise to anyone. Especially coming from the country that made a videogame based on the personifications of Videogame systems.
RIP Castlevania ???

Oh shut it.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »
AT LONG LAST, Otomedius Excellent will arrive in early to middle August.  In a gaming landscape littered with War Simulations and Tanuki Marios that can't fly, I'm looking forward to blowing shit the fuck UP with some planegirls!  BRING 'EM ON!!!  I'M GETTIN' A CD & ARTBOOK, TOO!!!

Offline Lil Chillbil

• Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2011, 01:48:51 PM »
This isnt even funny what were they thinking

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
what were they thinking

The majority of Gradius fans are pedophiles?

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »
The majority of Gradius fans are pedophiles?

LOL

Offline Ialdabaoth

• Hunter in Training
  • Struggling Sprite Comic Maker
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2011, 11:24:16 PM »
OK, it literally did become a game I could take to bed... Though I wonder what my girlfriend would think if she saw me cuddling that pillow...

Offline Deko21

• Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2011, 11:52:32 PM »
wtf is this doing up here? O_o
Though reading all those posts, i see more and more that the castlevania fanbase is as bad as the sonic fanbase....

.. oh how the world is corrupt.
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2011, 11:55:14 PM »
wtf is this doing up here? O_o
Though reading all those posts, i see more and more that the castlevania fanbase is as bad as the sonic fanbase....

.. oh how the world is corrupt.

I agree, but sometimes I just try my best to ignore some of the stuff I see on here. It might be best to trays well...
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Deko21

• Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2011, 12:06:20 AM »
I guess, but it kind of makes me feel ashamed to be a castlevania fan.
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2011, 12:07:04 AM »
I wouldn't mind seeing Kokoro Belmont in an adult representation wielding a nasty-looking ball & chain Vampirekiller. Cause everybody has to grow up sometime. Maria obviously did.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Deko21

• Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »
It'd be an interesting concept. She could probably look more serious if she were to be taken in that direction (like all Belmonts).

Although its kinda nice to see a new female belmont character (even though she's just a parody character), people still tend to get butthurt over it and just bring up Sonia all over again. : /