Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is something wrong with my eyes....  (Read 6549 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 10:15:49 AM »
Why not just use underlines?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 10:17:39 AM »
There are underlines when you hover over a link already.
Remember that it affects the forum links too, so there'd be a slew of underlines even in the forum presentation links.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:19:23 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Is something wrong with my eyes....
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 10:41:06 AM »
I liked how it was a few days ago..gray?white? Keep it simple and minimalistic.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:20 PM »
It was always gray.   #BBBBBB
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 01:29:25 PM »
It was not by MY hand that the links are once again given COLOR! They were posted here by MEMBERS who wish to bring me ENTERTAINMENT!

Those links are as empty as my wallet! The dungeon ill-needs a 404 NOT FOUND such as this!
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »
I liked how it was a few days ago..gray?white? Keep it simple and minimalistic.

It was.... then someone complained about not being able to tell the difference. Then it got changed to this DASTARDLY color. Then people complained abuot the yellow/goldish color, which I didn't mind though it clashed with purple.... it made it clear what's what and doesn't make it seem like you''re going blind. So it's back to this ewwie color.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
you guys just dont like to accept CHANGE

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
Actually right now, it seems better... not as bad as when it changed the first time.

I can live with this.

EDIT: Just realized... it might also be my laptop's screen, which is different than my desktop.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 02:28:54 PM by Kale »

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »
WTH?! I feel as if my eyes are messed up

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2011, 04:16:42 PM »
People really complained about the previous link color being indistinguishable from regular text? Must be slightly color blind. :p

The purple on black/gray makes my eyes tweak out, to be honest.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »
You're all a bunch of wankers. :P :P :P
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 06:27:50 PM »
Exactly why I didn't like the purple. It seems to be a bit less annoying right now, but that's cuz i'm on my laptop, possibly.

Yep.... it was the laptop, this purple still kill my eyes on my desktop.   ???
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 09:51:09 PM by Kale »

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »
Lets go with the ugly old colors from the Forumplanet days, green and white haha. Then the complaints would really roll in.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »
oO, I'd like to see that!  ;D

Tags:

anything