Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Ninja Gaiden DS  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: February 24, 2008, 03:47:09 AM »
All i can say about this game is incredibly awesome!! Just watch this trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24949.html
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 12:25:39 PM »
It does look pretty spiffy, I can't believe a new age game I'd actually like, inconceivable. :\

Or maybe because of the legendary difficulty everyone speaks of (come on Tecmo and Team Ninja, put one on PSP and you have my money).

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 09:19:31 AM »
In Reply To #2

Have you played the demo? If no, then play it and see for your self!!

Personally, i have played it and i can tell you that it is one of the best games that i have seen for the DS along with Zelda!
Ruler of Chaos

Tags:

anything