Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's your dark pleasure?  (Read 16120 times)

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
DBZ is legit awesome. Also, "kuso" definitely translates to more "shit" the cuss word than excrement. Excrement is more generally referred to as "unko" or what have you.

Also; gpoy: I watched DB and DBZ as raws while they were coming out fresh in the J-panizzle!

Oh oh! Another guilty pleasure as we speak of anime...I really enjoyed Princess Tutu.  :-[
[RS] Danse De Raven

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 01:23:15 PM »
DBZ is legit awesome. Also, "kuso" definitely translates to more "shit" the cuss word than excrement. Excrement is more generally referred to as "unko" or what have you.

Also; gpoy: I watched DB and DBZ as raws while they were coming out fresh in the J-panizzle!

Oh oh! Another guilty pleasure as we speak of anime...I really enjoyed Princess Tutu.  :-[
[RS] Danse De Raven

Oh, Hipster Cat! Tee hee!

Man, there's been a lot of cat paraphenalia on the dungeon lately. Perhaps we should start calling outselves the "CAT-sylvania Dungeon"? Huh? Huh?  *snort, chortle* (I have a confesssion...my other vice is terrible jokes)
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 01:46:05 PM »
I like this should this even be considered dark pleasure?

--This Is HALLOWEEN-- [YGO!]

yu-gi-oh was already kind of dark basically a teenager with satanic powers playing all kind of games before duel monsters or " magic and wizards"

I still remember the knife game
I dig yu-gi-oh! pre-card game and post but pre is just too awesome  :D

yugioh season 0 ending full
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 03:36:39 AM »
I love this song to bits.
Dumb Ways to Die

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »
+2
I enjoy writing schlocky Castlevania fanfiction.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2013, 04:59:28 PM »
I enjoy some old japanese games that not anyone would be willing to play... if you know what I'm saying :)
That's my dark pleasure.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 11:11:44 AM »
I believe I said that, but my dark pleasure is black and twisted humor.
Also, I fucking love racist and sexist jokes. And I don't mean lame "asian dad" or "jewish mom" jokes.
I mean, really, really tasteless, aweful jokes. Like those. I laughed my ass off while reading some of those.
(click to show/hide)

http://www.quickmeme.com/Horny-Harry/
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:14:20 AM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2013, 12:11:14 PM »
+1
I watched, um, the sequel to DBZ. GT or whatever. I dunno. The one with Pan. I watched it raw, no subtitles. I had such a boner for Pan. Her voice did it for me. It's like the coffee stands I buy lattes from. If the girl's voice annoys me, I rarely go there. If the girl has an Aussie accent or nice, round, perky tits, I'll buy mochas all the time.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2013, 08:59:32 AM »
I enjoy CV: Curse of Darkness. Does that count?

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »
I enjoy CV: Curse of Darkness. Does that count?

You sick son-of-a-bitch. I guess you eat puppies & beat old people for their pills too? *punches through wall* Get out of my thread!

J/K of course. lol I've kinda been out of the loop for a while for various reasons & quite honestly I never got to play that one. I did get a free copy of the soundtrack though because I worked at Gamestop during it's release & I enjoyed that. I really need to get caught up on CV & several other titles.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 07:23:16 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 09:35:47 AM »
+4
I don't believe in marriage. I think it as nothing more then the exploitation of women and their rights. Robbing them of their freewill (especially in medieval times), forcing them to concede to the so-called "man's world" illusion in order to survive :P, painting them as nothing more then homemakers and breeding stock. Plus marriages are waaaay too expensive which tells me that this is nothing more then church policy to eek as much money out of us as possible since they're to lazy to get a job of there own. It's disgusting. Besides, If I wanted to live with a woman that I loved I would just live with them. No pressure, no marital expectations and no worries about whether or not she is faithful. Simple.

Holy shit.  I'm not sure where you get your information from, but if anybody is robbed of their freewill in marriage, it's the men.  I give my wife everything, including my free time.  Whether she stays home or works or has children is entirely up to her.  I'm constantly dropping whatever I'm doing in order to help her with something or listen to her ranting about whatever the current drama is.  I love her to death, but I miss the days when I could do what I wanted, how I wanted, when I wanted.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 10:25:09 AM »
Holy shit.  I'm not sure where you get your information from, but if anybody is robbed of their freewill in marriage, it's the men.  I give my wife everything, including my free time.  Whether she stays home or works or has children is entirely up to her.  I'm constantly dropping whatever I'm doing in order to help her with something or listen to her ranting about whatever the current drama is.  I love her to death, but I miss the days when I could do what I wanted, how I wanted, when I wanted.

LOL!!! The opposite is also true. Thanks for the laugh PFG9000! + 1 to you  :D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2013, 10:51:56 AM »
I use pirated things, 99% of my games aren't original (prepares to be stoned even when the original post says that I will not be judged lol)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:50:58 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »
I use pirated things, 99¢ of my games aren't original (prepares to be stoned even when the original post says that I will not be judged lol)

Pirates & their swag are welcome here.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2013, 04:17:13 AM »
Here's a segment from an awful Israeli sketch show called "not in front of the kids". That's the kind of humor that gets us going.

לא לפני הילדים- יהודית - שודר ב 5/9/2009 מתוך עונה 2 פרק 1

"...And after everything that happened with my father I decided I need to go away, so I went to Thailand for 6 months. I'm telling you, Judith, it's the best decision I made in my life. I started seeing things differently. A very strong experience."
"I see."
"What about you, Judith, did you travel? Been to any interesting places?"
"Well, I didn't really go on a trip, you know... But I did get to visit Europe..."
"Yeah, Europe is nice. Especially when you're older and can appreciate the culture there. But the best in the after-army trip. You know, India, Nepal and such... Are you okay? You keep looking at me oddly, Judith."
"Yeah, yeah... It's just that you really look like someone I know, and I can't remember who, so..."
"Let me remind you then... Robert Redford."
"...No"
"Of course, Robert Redford. All my childhood they used to tell me I look like Robert Redford when he was younger."
"No?... Well. The Desserts here are nice, aren't they?"
"Yes. You wanna taste The chocolate mousse? "
"Sure. mmm"
"Oh God. Now I remember who you look like."
"Robert Redford. Robert Redford."
"Sorry, it's not gonna work out."
"Where are you going? Judith! Judith!"
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything