Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Has anyone tried to re-create Maria's Bloodletting sprite sheet?  (Read 9890 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Has anyone tried to re-create Maria's Bloodletting sprite sheet?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 11:25:44 AM »
Chances are if you want to see a full sprite sheet of this version of Maria then you'll have to make the sheet yourself. Kinda like the romhack i downloaded a while back. It was Castlevania Dracula X for the SNES but somebody made an intire spritesheet of the anti-hero character and put it in Richter's place. I also saw on Youtube a fan made Castlevania game that featured the original 32X Richter character sprite. Even though I know the name of the fan game I haven't been able to download it. Curses!

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 07:33:04 PM »
That hack was Thaddius I think

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 08:49:07 PM »
Yep, that's the game. Now if only to download it...

-X
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mrgrill247

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 09:30:33 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B6NWRKMP

Castlevania X Mugen Game  Bloodletting Belmonts.

So I am guessing that this mugen author must of made the sprites himself. 

Yep, that's the game. Now if only to download it...

-X

The silver bullet is the only kind of bullet for firearms that is effective against a Werewolf, witch, or some monsters.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 11:39:26 AM »
Well I tried the game and it plays exceptionally well for one that claims to be bogged down with loads of bugs. My only complaint was that the Vampirekiller was too short.

-X

Tags: