Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 9 SotN's  (Read 14226 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: December 11, 2010, 07:14:24 PM »
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:47:31 PM by Crisis »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 07:24:56 PM »
I
Hate
you
man

:dies of envy:

Everything comes full circle

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »
wow that was funny.  um, is that you? 

i've always wanted to see a video of this game on YouTube.  then i might be able to figure out what some of the enemies in the game are for its wiki page.  i can't really tell what the Medusa or Succubus are supposed to be.  a bunch of enemies seem to be mislabeled from the instruction packet, making it all the harder to tell what's supposed to be what.  if you ever wanted to contribute to its page, that'd be great.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania:_Symphony_of_the_Night_%28LCD_Tiger_Handheld%29
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 09:47:17 PM by Reinhart77 »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 09:40:02 PM »
But how many E.T. cartridges do you own?

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »
Hey your banner thats Maria, Shanoa, and Charlotte. ^^^^

Offline Alutwon

• Grand Cross
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: 8 SotN's
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »
Charlotte looks so fine....mmmhmm

anyhoo why just why

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »
Yeh that charlotte looks so fine, Shanoa even, but I like charlotte for sticking her tongue out.
Anyway
I can't believe those still exist.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »
I actually found one of those just laying on the ground at college once. I snagged it of course. It was the oddest find ever, especially given it's location.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 12:07:52 AM »
LOL thread derailment.  But yes, I love that sig. >_>
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline superDioplus

• Unknown
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Shinshoku no Roen
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 04:00:21 AM »
Yeah me likey that sig!! Anywhere to get the original? :P
Condemned Red Spirit

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 05:43:53 AM »
Crisis is your secret identity Nightwing?

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 08:31:59 AM »
I'd like to see the rest of that sig too...XD

Anyways tho, I have to wonder how well those Tiger handheld SoTNs sold. They didn't strike me as being, well, epic hit material...

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »
Thank you for your indulgence. Although the Symphony handheld as a game is terrible, the fact that there are so many of em is something noone has seen b4. Almost as rare as this

BUT the topic title is misleading. I just found another one this morning, which means I actually have 9 of these turds  :(

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 01:17:43 PM »
I had to laugh at the increasing numbers. It's like my friend who plans to give another friend three copies of Eternal Ring. May I ask why you have so many? Are you planning to throw them at people out of your car window?

The music is pretty rocking. So rocking that the original SotN can't compare. BEEP
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:21:02 PM by Munchy »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »
I don't know why I have so many, Munchkins. Maybe it's cuz I have way too much money laying around these days, or Satan made me buy these, or these are just more common around my way or something. It is kinda ridiculous though right?

Maybe in the future we can have an exclusive Castlevania Dungeon-only contest of some kind where the winner or winners will receive one of these? HMM...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:55:08 PM by Crisis »

Tags:

anything