Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Gaddafi killed in hometown, now Libya eyes future  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: Gaddafi killed in hometown, now Libya eyes future
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »
NOW WE CELEBRATE

Seriously, though, I should protest against the cruel, barbaric way in which he was slaughtered. Even a mad megalomaniac like him deserved a trial.

Gaddaffi is killed AND and an IDF soldier held hostage for 5 years returns home, that's a bit too much news to apprehend in one week. 
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
Re: Gaddafi killed in hometown, now Libya eyes future
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:55:54 PM »
Goodnight sweet prince
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 02:57:37 PM by A-Yty »

Tags: