Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: FML, my cat did it to me again!  (Read 2618 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« on: May 18, 2013, 10:09:13 PM »
What the hell is up with this animal? I bought a bag of cat food. I took it to my parents' house when I stopped by to housesit and eat my dinner. I returned home but forgot the cat food, left it on the dining room table. All night I was worried my mom's cats would eat the food. I went back today to feed them and was surprised to see the bag of cat food was intact!

I remembered to bring the food home today, stowing it away in my backpack so it'd be easier to carry around. I got home, set my backpack on the floor, gave my cat a little bit of canned food, then watched Animeme videos. Yes, this all just happened. I heard a noise in the kitchen but ignored it and continued watching Animeme. I finally got up and went to the kitchen to see what the eff my cat was doing. There she was with her head in my backpack nomming away at the bag of cat food. Once again, she succeeded in not only unzipping my backpack, but also gnawing a hole in the bag to get the food.

And now she's crying cuz I stuffed the backpack in my cupboard under the sink. Fucking runt.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 10:48:52 PM »
LOL!! That sounds like my Mom's dog Sherman. We don't know how he does it but he's able to get into things without damaging them just to see what his nose is all excited about. One such incident was with a scented-based chap stick. He unzipped the purse, somehow twisted off the lid (no teeth marks were ever found) and began to indulge in the chap stick. Stupid dog, lol!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 05:56:52 AM »
Cats are smarter and more capable of doing difficult assignments than most people are aware of. It's a problem though, because even though their smart they're also very hard to train and are much less loyal and dependent then dogs. Some people compare cats to women lol, the way they're much more emotional, frequently mood-changing and unpredictable than men (dogs).
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »
And god help you if it's a girl cat. But conversely, I can beat my cat and she'll love me and never want to leave me and cuddle up to me less than 5 minutes later, just like a human girl.  :-X

I apologize, that was wrong. Not all human girls are that stupid.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: FML, my cat did it to me again!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 04:50:01 PM »
Cats are smarter and more capable of doing difficult assignments than most people are aware of. It's a problem though, because even though their smart they're also very hard to train and are much less loyal and dependent then dogs. Some people compare cats to women lol, the way they're much more emotional, frequently mood-changing and unpredictable than men (dogs).
This I believe is a good thing. All you have to do is feed them and clean the litter box once a day and cats will love you. Dogs you have to walk multiple times a day and you have to bathe them every so often. Cats are definitely easier to take care of.

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can train dogs, but not cats. Hell, cats sometimes train you. Which proves their intelligence.

I also have a story about one of my cats. In my previous house, my family kept the cats in the basement and because the house on a hill, the basement had a door to the outside. Thus, they were given a pet door so they could come and go as they please. Which meant they would usually go to the bathroom into the woods rather than use the litter box. However, the door from the basement to the house had a handle instead of a nob. The cats would always try to get into the main house. They would always be waiting at the top of the basement stairs. One day, my family and I hear a strange sound in the house. We realize that it's coming from the basement door which was open at that point, and saw that the cat was in the house.
Apparently, she had watched us turn the handle down to open the door, which opened into the house, and learned how to open the door. She would jump up, force her weight against the door, and push down on the handle with her paws.  I shit you not. She was able to get into the house on her own. My dad actually had to take a wood board and cut out a piece so that it would fit in such a way that while it was in place, you couldn't push the door handle down. But still, to learn how to open a door just by watching my family and me is amazing.
I doubt a DOG could ever accomplish such a feat. Which proves that dogs are dumb and cats are smart. 

Behold my power and tremble

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 05:24:35 PM »
+1
I locked my mom's cat in the bathroom with me while pooping one day. Their cats don't meow, I don't know why. But I hard this thumping noise. I looked in the mirror and saw the cat trying to open the bathroom door. A few seconds later it was open and the cat was gone.

But at least cats aren't as smart as this thing:
You can't hold a raptor in a closet. They're too smart.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 06:19:53 PM »
What a cute kitty :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 01:58:52 AM »
Mention anything about cats..... Gunlord appears!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 10:43:13 AM »
+1
Which proves that dogs are dumb and cats are smart. 

Not true. Nature has proven that a human's point of view is flawed when it comes to animal intelligence. It doesn't matter what species you're dealing with, if it has a brain, it can learn. Period. I even heard of a person who trained his two dogs on how to drive a car apparently. One dog did the steering while the other controlled the gas and breaks. And the person was filming this as he was in the passenger side. My bro had seen this video and told me about it and I'm pretty sure it was on TV at one point.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything