Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 鬼殺しディアボロ× demon killer diavolo x (weird CV fangame)  (Read 3355 times)

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
Hi people, i was wandering in youtube ande found this.. its a bit decent CV fangame, with good graphics, same subweapons of the classic series, and is COMPLETE! unaffortunately the controls is a bit clunky and have some platform problems. but is overall good.

Let's Play "Demon killer Diabolo"(鬼殺しディアボロ×) - Action Gameplay : Short Video

in the description of the video have the kink for download.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: 鬼殺しディアボロ× demon killer diavolo x (weird CV fangame)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »
Bit of an odd mix eh? The controls seem to need a bit of polishing as well as the aforementioned platforming. The graphics are simple yet they deliver on what they're supposed to. You could almost say that this game is a completed playable Beta. I bet that if the author put a bit more into it he/she could turn out a really nice game.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
Re: 鬼殺しディアボロ× demon killer diavolo x (weird CV fangame)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 01:56:13 PM »
the version avaliable for download (from autor's site) is the 2.0. i dont know if this still a "beta".  the previous version (1.32) have a different player, a girl with an bumerang. i suppose this is the final version .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 02:06:06 PM by eryson »

Tags: