Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Akumajo Dracula X Chi No Rondo Is Same As Castlevania Symphony Of The Night?  (Read 4392 times)

Offline andor

• Awards
Akumajo Dracula X Chi No Rondo Is Same As Castlevania Symphony Of The Night? or same as Chronicles for PSP?, also who is Alucard?. I saw that both have Chi No Rondo and Symphony Of The Night have same last boss I think?! when dracula transforms into a green lizard??? or is chronicles for PSP the same as Symphony Of The Night???. What does SotN mean?

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Are you serious or just F*&King with us?

Chi no Rondo, or Rondo of blood, is the prequel to Symphony of the Night. Dracula X Chronicles in a remake of Rondo of Blood.

So, when you start Symphony of the Night (SotN), you play the final battle from Rondo of Blood just to show you what happeded.

Alucard is Dracula's son, and is the main character in SotN
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Dude jus go to the main site Kurt has really good descriptions of all the games.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
In Reply To #3

I disagree, all he did in his CoD description was state how much he hated it. But still, he did post a lot of good artwork and crap for the games.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #3

I disagree, all he did in his CoD description was state how much he hated it. But still, he did post a lot of good artwork and crap for the games.

He didn't like it though and even though his opinion is biased he still does a good job explaining what the games about. :)

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
In Reply To #5

I still disagree, I thought some of the games were going to be different than they were and when I actually got them, they were totally different.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #5

I still disagree, I thought some of the games were going to be different than they were and when I actually got them, they were totally different.

Well I'd already played them all  but rondo and the msx one when I stumbled across the site years ago and the MSX was diff. than I thought it would be when I sat down and played it but it's sort of the black sheep of the CV series. I didn't think the difficulty in essence was as bad as Kurt kept saying, it just really comes down to knowing where the merchants and white keys are and staying away from bottomless pits and red bibles. You can take a ton of hits in that one especially if you have a red shield. It's jus frustrating cuz if you do game over you gotta do everything all over again. I think he described the other games really well, though I'd already played them or played the later ones as they came out then went back and looked at what he wrote about them as I didn't want my gaming experience spoiled.  :)

Offline Beowulf

• Belmont Wanna-be
  • Hunter in Training
  • SOUL STEAL
    • Awards
Dude, they are the 2 of the best Castlevania's!
Dear Konami. Where is my Castlevania?

dark_soul

well, didn't SOTN the next one after the Akumajo Dracula X? remember Richter Being possessed? it means that before that the story was Akumajo Dracula X, when richter was the hero, then richter suddenly vanishes after defeating dracula? hehhee i really liked alucard, he's a GREAT swordmaster, even thou he really never wielded a katana, he's really good at it  ;D and having his powerful accessories like Alucard Shield and other ones he used, wahahahah!!  ;D

Tags: