Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Always belmonts?  (Read 2945 times)

dark_soul

Always belmonts?
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:47:29 PM »
how come mostly DRACULA feared BELMONTS? and how come belmonts are always the powerful one's who could slay dracula? i knew someone else but im sure they're just trained for it. or they have some reasons like soma possessing the power of DARK LORD...

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 11:02:42 PM »
I'm not exactly sure Dracula feared anyone.  When he was killed by Richter and Juste, he didn't seem to think much of it.  And he brought up a good point.  Why should he when he's just going to come right back?  And he's frequently laughing through entire fights with the Belmonts.

Also, other people can kill Dracula, too.  Perhaps too many other people  :-X

Anyway, playing Lament of Innocence and Dracula's Curse would help answer your question.  The Belmonts have a special weapon that is very effective against him and his minions, and they've vowed to hunt and kill him, which, they eventually did, many times.

dark_soul

Re: Always belmonts?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 11:07:28 PM »
i believe there's a reason why other people could kill dracula, Just like Alucard :) wahahah he had some reason's and also John, jonathan morris and also other support Heroes had them, but the hell with Drac, why the hell would he fear him? oh yeah, i forgot, for me the most FAREST, nearly unrealated to castlevania was Circle of the Moon, Why? there were no belmonts involved, bloodlines supposed to be also nearly unrelated, except at PoR they mentioned about Jonathan using the Vampire Killer Whipped used by belmonts, but at CoTM they never mentioned not even one...

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 06:27:24 AM »
Yeah, seriously, like #2 up there said, play Lament of Innocence. The game explains the origins of the Dracula/Belmont conflict pretty vividly.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Tags:

anything