Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The most difficult Castlevania thread in history  (Read 6210 times)

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: The most difficult Castlevania thread in history
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 11:20:05 PM »
Ms. Cornell got a nod. 

Nah, too vague, nobody here knows who I'm talking about. 

Back when DCTP had a forum there was a user named Ms. Cornell and she was both a sweetheart and a big fan of the beastman.  Takeshi Obata's Cornell, as I recall it, resembled some sort of cybernetic Altered Beast but I'm sure, wherever she was, it tickled her to see her old beau getting some fresh recognition. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:30:34 PM by Eric Roman »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 12:04:34 PM »
This game and Sengoku Basara 3 made me buy a Wii.
More details about some characters in the endings.
Cool mechanic of "finish the game with each char to earn a key for the true ending" actings as a sort of 200% or new game+.

Ms. Cornell got a nod. 

Nah, too vague, nobody here knows who I'm talking about. 

Back when DCTP had a forum there was a user named Ms. Cornell and she was both a sweetheart and a big fan of the beastman.  Takeshi Obata's Cornell, as I recall it, resembled some sort of cybernetic Altered Beast but I'm sure, wherever she was, it tickled her to see her old beau getting some fresh recognition.

Yet, no Slogra. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Eric Roman

• Arima Red
  • Vampire Hunter
  • THE RISE that Eric Roman has sent
    • EricTJRoman.com
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 08:42:10 PM »
Yet, no Slogra. xD

Considering the plastic surgery/blender that steamrolled the roster that may not've been a bad thing; Slog might've turned out looking like some sorta clothes hanger. 

I'm really intrigued to know just what the fuck went on with the 'design' process for Judgment.  I mean, I love Misa Amane's look, that's an interesting interpretation of Death (IN DEATHNOTE, NOT CVJ), and respect for tons and tons of volumes about Go, but...fuuuuuuuuuuuck...! 

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 10:07:34 PM »

Considering the plastic surgery/blender that steamrolled the roster that may not've been a bad thing; Slog might've turned out looking like some sorta clothes hanger. 

I'm really intrigued to know just what the fuck went on with the 'design' process for Judgment.  I mean, I love Misa Amane's look, that's an interesting interpretation of Death (IN DEATHNOTE, NOT CVJ), and respect for tons and tons of volumes about Go, but...fuuuuuuuuuuuck...! 

You gave me the idea to search a Slogra design, but it seems you got a time machine and even drawn one before I could even search for one.  ;D

(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: