Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: US diplomat caught on tape saying "F**k the EU"  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
US diplomat caught on tape saying "F**k the EU"
« on: February 08, 2014, 06:17:09 AM »
The comment is attributed to the US assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland while she was discussing finding an international mediated solution to the government crisis in Ukraine, suggesting that the UN should help solve the issue. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/f-the-eu-bugged-us-diplomat-makes-her-position-clear-9113380.html

"Fuck the EU" - US diplomat embarrassed after undiplomatic language caught on tape
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: US diplomat caught on tape saying "F**k the EU"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 09:35:10 AM »
Don't you just love it how these guys continually dig themselves deeper and deeper into their own self-created abyss?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:43:42 PM »
I know i do.

Let me fix that comment for her.. It should read F**k the New World Order.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:45:24 PM by Morning star »

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »
+1
Dear rest of the world:

We are not all like that.

Sincerely, a US citizen
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 12:26:45 AM »
Wow. No wonder all diplomatic relations are so f**ked up.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 10:00:05 AM »
+1
Dear rest of the world:

We are not all like that.

Sincerely, a US citizen

Agreed. Everyone should know that the majority of a country's population is that of civilians. And that we should not be held accountable for the stupidity of politicians' actions and/or words.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 02:18:13 PM »
I feel like I should be more surprised by this than I am. That's politicians for you though.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 02:40:17 PM »
Don't you just love it how these guys continually dig themselves deeper and deeper into their own self-created abyss?

The problem isn't that they are digging deeper, it's that as it gets digger, it also gets wider, and affects more than just them.

I doubt I'd cry if a radical goes on a murdering rampage on congress, and other corrupt bastard's office. It's hard to think of them as innocent bystanders or anything of the sort when there are just so much going on and they are one of the root causes.

@Flame, I'm assuming your' a US Citizen from your post? Well, I doubt the US are the only one who wants others to think like that (for their respective countries).

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
Think your politicians are corrupt? Take a look at the house of the (now ex-) General Attorney of Ukraine.

http://www.france24.com/en/20140225-ukraine-inside-ex-attorney-general-s-estate/

http://ragu.li/?p=17658
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 11:51:31 PM »
Yes are politicians are that corrupt and then some. Many news sources have now reported that the uprising was started by mercenaries that we're being paid and trained by the United States. Just like the other terror groups we have funded over the years. Including the ones we started the "war on terror" to go fight. True story.

Btw. I would totally get a picture of myself as a roman emperor if i ever got rich. That's awesome!

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Tags:

anything