Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Please help me with japanese visual novels games!  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Please help me with japanese visual novels games!
« on: September 16, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »
I'm trying to play, without much sucess, Suzumiya Haruhi No Tsuyoi, Touch Shot Love Application and Sangoku Hime 2 on the PS3.
I have hours of gameplay on each game, and I try to understand what I can in the dialogues, but I still miss a lot and I guess I'm doing something wrong.

In Suzumiya I've done all, all the stages are checked as done, but I keep going and going and going, and watching the same dialogues repeat. I can't get the ending.

In Touch Shot the days continue to pass, but it's been 6 months in the game, and I still can't unlock a CG image, or get some ending. Until what day do I have to wait for the game to give me something?

And in Sangoku Hime I can't advance the game, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm stuck in 2 hours of gameplay.

I was planning on playing Disorder 6 and Dunamis 15, both visual novels but they are mistery, more than dating.
How much these kind of games take? How many hours?
Any hints?

GalGun were 8 stages, for example, but that was an action game, more than sim.

Any help? :(
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Please help me with japanese visual novels games!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 06:07:44 AM »
If you cant get help from the internet, brush up on your Japanese (level 2) perhaps.
That is the only way that i can think of to help.

The only visual novel i have is the Kuroshitsuji one. It was short since it was for the DS.

The console/PC ones might take longer.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 01:03:30 PM »
Thanks.

I tried looking for a walkthrough or something. That helped me with GalGun, but I tried to figure out myself the dialogues, and then read the logs to check if I got something right.
I'm at almost N3 level now, but my vocabulary and grammar still doesn't let me get many things, games must require a much higher level.

Do you have an idea about how many hours can it get to achieve some ending and unlock CG collections?
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 02:47:36 AM »
Do you have an idea about how many hours can it get to achieve some ending and unlock CG collections?

I have no idea.  :)

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 08:38:33 AM »
I will have to keep trying  :)

Tags: