Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: U_U I have been mocked...  (Read 17504 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 06:01:15 AM »
In Reply To #15

Can i have a link to his radio station?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline mistressalucard

• Diva
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Magical Diva
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Moonlit Path
    • Awards
Re: U_U I have been mocked...
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 07:48:58 AM »
People have said things to me in the past, and I just laugh at them.

But for me, since I am gal, I tend to stun people when they find out I like Castlevania, Star Wars ect..

And I listen to what I want.  When and if someone does say something (it's rare) I remind them that they have a hobby that they like and it's the same thing. 

They usually shut up right away.
---
Lady A

Trevor Belmont Fan

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 08:20:49 AM »

While I like VG Music, I don't really find myself listening to it outside of games. It just isn't the same as listening to my favourite bands/artists.

And I have basically the same taste in music as my friends. If I ever listened to VG music they'd mock the hell out of me though, cause most of them don't play video games, apart from the occasional FIFA och Singstar.

mgfcortez

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »
yeah i have ppl mess with me mainly friends but i just cuss them out and tell them to kiss my ass.
i like my gaming music better than some of that trash they play.lol
they hardly ever give me a hard time because i'm nice until somebody hits my asshole button ;D

i say i'm like gas i'm fine until they light me up then they must burn.lol

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »
In Reply To #17

wow your a chic and you like cv and starwars game music and games in general apparently... you sound like the perfect woman wanna get married? =D

Offline olroxshade

• Hunter in Training
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 07:49:26 PM »
Ahm..in my side, people scares CoD music that I have on Ipod..but in the car, lsiten to guilty gear, anime, FF and Castlevania music...well...people thinks is scary and see me like a insane-vampiric abnormal freak, and I'm pruod of that

Offline Dongled

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »
i could care less, personally, if people hear me listening to game music. My ex liked games, and i've dated girls who knew i listened to game OSTs and OCR remixes and such.

If a person can't accept you for who you are and what you like, then there's always going to be awkwardness. everyone's different.

Offline Ed Oscuro

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »
This topic looks pretty OT to me.

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 11:11:49 AM »
I have just been ridiculed about ten minutes ago by my fiancee when we went into the car, and all of a sudden that asshole bursts out laughing due to the Aria of Sorrow music that was playing.

He said, "Sheesh, I know you like Castlevania, but now you're even listening to 'Beepity-Beep' music?"

T_T I'm classified as a nerd and ridiculed for it by someone who practically creams himself every time he hears Super Smash Brawl. I feel very below the food chain.

So does anyone else here fall victim to mockery for listening to any of the Aria of Sorrow, or Harmony of Dissonance, etc music that might have a 'beepity' value to it? I'm sure I'm not the only loser that listens to those in his own spare time outside of playing the game.

Did he really start out by saying "Sheesh"?

System_Zero

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
My MP3 player is mostly 40% video game music, and all my friends know I listen to it. For someone to drool over Smash Bros, he's full of shit if he says he doesn't enjoy listen to Melee's sound track.

In short, get a cattle prod for the next time something like this happens. Show him who wares the plumber pants in the relationship.

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 11:47:09 PM »
Did he really start out by saying "Sheesh"?

Well, it was more of a "Jeeez...", but you get the point.  ;)

Oh, and I had my revenge on the bastard. Today, when driving out to get ice cream ( I have horrible nightly snack cravings, had them since I was a wee little child), I blasted the Aqueduct of Dragons from Harmony of Dissonance. Granted, even I was in pain, but his facial expression was SO worth it. I then took Jorge D. Fuentes' advice, and told him that if he doesn't like it, he can "tuck and roll, bitch. Tuck and roll."

Oh, and to sweeten the misery that was his, I caught him listening to Smash Brothers 64 on his Ipod.

He will never mock me again.

I thought Marto was a guy.

:-X Uh-oh...is Marto a girl, or is marto a guy? Genders, genders... :o  ;)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 01:04:15 AM »
Oh, and I had my revenge on the bastard. Today, when driving out to get ice cream ( I have horrible nightly snack cravings, had them since I was a wee little child), I blasted the Aqueduct of Dragons from Harmony of Dissonance. Granted, even I was in pain, but his facial expression was SO worth it. I then took Jorge D. Fuentes' advice, and told him that if he doesn't like it, he can "tuck and roll, bitch. Tuck and roll."

AH!! That is just cruel!  :o
The only thing I think could be more horrible than that would be if you put on 50 cent. Then, in his place, I would have truly "tucked and rolled" out of the car while it is going 75 mph.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:06:06 AM by Freddy Krueger »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 06:20:02 AM »
In Reply To #26

These are good news. Also he was listening to a more childish music when he was making fun about Castlevania music?????? :o
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2007, 10:06:54 AM »
In Reply To #27

Yes, it really was a kick to his groin. But Aqueduct of Dragons is bad enough. Think you that I can subject myself to anything further revolting like 50 cent?  :-X ewww

But it's still a great torture device, provided the tormentor has ear plugs ready to go. ;)

Dark Nemesis, trust me, he was rather speechless. He'll never mock me again.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 11:45:40 AM »
In Reply To #26

Lol, I hate to say it Marto, but I thought you were a guy too up until this thread.  :P I guess it's the fact that your name ends with an o. In Spanish, most female names end with and A and most male names tend to end with an O, so hence the confusion.  :-X

Tags: