Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Deleted  (Read 21575 times)

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
  • How Do I Get the IV Upgrade?
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Castlevania II - Cadence Of Agony (Linear Reboot)
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2018, 05:57:54 PM »
Friendly necro-bumping this thread.

First off, we do have a programmer. Optomon is still with us so all is well for programming :)

Making a post to let everyone know that we are seeking volunteer help for music reference tracks made within FamiTracker.  This project has been somewhat on hold due to not being able to find someone that is trustworthy and dedicated to helping us get things made.  We did have someone however it took them 2 and a half months to make a 9 second track then disappeared so once again Sephirous and I are in a pickle in trying to find someone to make music for this.  I do have the FamiTracker sheet to what nesfan was working on with reworking certain tracks which are unfinished along with others still need to be touched and made.

For everyone looking forward to this ROM hack finally coming out, this is why it isn't out yet as of now.  Optomon is waiting very patiently for the new tracks to come out before he continues any other programming so we are trying to find someone that is interested in volunteering in lending a hand and I will be honest, the man is a saint when it comes to patience in waiting for this stuff.  Whatever work there currently is and will be in the future please do not share it with anyone except for me and Sephirous as we will post up any and all updates.  You will be credited for the rework and other sound tracks to where ever we post it along with in the game's credits :)

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2018, 10:53:44 AM »
I am updating everyone to let y'all know that the music production towards CoA has continued!  I have asked nesfan to see if he was willing to work on the soundtrack again and he will finish it up.  I told him to drop all of my stuff and to focus entirely on CoA as we want to hopefully try and aim for a late 2019 release.  This includes all of the adjustments, custom stuff within the game, the new bosses and the new soundtracks :)

I will keep this thread posted when something  new comes out as sadly Sephirous has deleted his YouTube channels so I guess I'll be posting up stuff unless he makes another one.  I don't care either way, just as long as we share information with everyone :)

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2018, 12:53:17 AM »
I am very late night prowling so giving an update.

Bloody Tears has been reworked into the style to that of Dracula X thanks to nesfan :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHgmLEoD4U

I'm having nesfan doing some rework to a few tracks before tackling the rest to what Sephirous needs done :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2018, 09:58:30 AM »
+1
The Dracula X version of Bloody tears is a bit of an odd duck I find. That doesn't automatically make it bad though. Seems to translate well with NES chiptune synth you've provided  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2018, 02:49:37 AM »
It did translate well as nesfan did a wonderful job on it.  Forgot how fast he can work with 2A03 :)

Another rework done by nesfan.  There is one more rework done before the new tracks are posted and thankfully Sephirous has his channel back he will be posting up those in the future when they are done :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUVlQqn7BmA

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2018, 10:27:08 AM »
+1
To update everyone in this community that follows this thread.  A poll was made over at RHDN for a new boss to be added for replacing the Big Bat entirely.  The winner was Carmilla's Mask out of Vampire Succubus and Darkside (Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge).  Carmilla's Mask was seen in Simon's Quest however this version I'm making completely different as I'll be giving Optomon details on how this boss should react when the player encounters it :)

So, an update for a new boss, Carmilla's Mask, or I'm calling it Carmilla's Revenge.  You'll see why ;)

She isn't complete and wants a piece of the Belmont descendant of Simon :)

I am far from done in completing this boss encounter that will replace the Big Bat.  I have everything thought out, just need to design the rest along with the attacks :)

A hint.  Her mask cannot be broken as its invincible due to the item being cursed from being brought back from the dead as it made her gigantic due to this :P

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2019, 11:22:35 AM »
pretty good.
So the project is still alive and well?
how are optomon? still busy?

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 07:30:05 AM »
Yes, the project is still alive and well!  People out there are still trying to say we cancelled it but that's far from reality.  We're still working on stuff while throwing ideas around as Sephirous is working on figuring out the music between the NES header to the FamiTracker header.  Can't remember which line it starts off at but he's trying to figure out an easy work around.  If not then Optomon said he'd do it with no problems.

Optomon is still busy with stuff especially with his Rollie project.  Other than that, he's doing pretty good.  An easy going guy, no complaints from me about him :)

Tags:

anything