Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Would you like a Judgement 2?  (Read 14063 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »
+1
>waah you're graham

I am 100% fine with this, Graham is an interesting character and I've already portrayed him in the past. I thank you for the compliment, but you're not the one!

>waah nobody else cares

Tell that to the others who've weighed in on other threads. I'm sure they enjoy being called nobody.

>waah you have a nazi ideology

No, calling you an idiot is just that. Dunno where you're getting this "you calling me an idiot means you look down on me or think yourself superior to others." I just think you're an idiot with shitty opinions. Ain't that complicated.

>waah i don't like cursing and that's my opinion

See above about me not having any obligation to cater to your opinions. Deal with it. It's not like I'm telling or asking you to cater to my opinions and stop acting like an idiot--all I've been doing is letting you know that that would be a good step in getting me to talk to you in a manner you more prefer. Hell, I'm not even going off on tangents demeaning your integrity by telling you you need "manners"--just that I think you're an idiot and you should act less like you have been if you want me to change my outlook. My end of things is very, very simple--it's you who's blowing things bigger than they need to be. Worst member of the boards because I say fuck and call you an idiot? You've not been here very long. I'd wager Esco's more fitting for that title.

>waah i haven't been playing the victim

Yes, you have. Whether you admit to it or not makes not difference to the reality of the situation. Demonizing and villifying me like some sort of cruel evil bully for calling you an idiot and saying your opinions are fucking stupid is really just playing the victim from another angle--it still paints me as the bad guy and you as the poor innocent soul falling prey to my dubious machinations. Whether you call a fried potato a fry or a chip, it's still a fried potato.

>waah you're the one who drove me brainless

I'm tempted to say you were brainless already, but that would be in poor form even by my standards and in consideration of our current standing (would you look at that, here I am relenting on a knee-jerk response with great ironic timing because I don't think it's appropriate given the context--for someone who never respects or considers your side of things that's an awfully strange thing for me to do!). But I will confess the temptation was there, if only for a moment. Besides that, if a few choice swears and (let's be honest here) very tame and minor insults on the internet is enough to drive you "brainless," then I can't really see how the fault's mine there. I'm not gonna be a complete bastard and just say "grow thicker skin," but "fucking idiot" is hardly the worst thing to call somebody so if even something that tame is enough to set you over the edge, then perhaps you need to look a little harder at yourself before trying to put me under the microscope.

>waah you started it

What, by saying inserting historically-inaccurate Yu-Gi-Oh characters into a completely different series and story was fucking stupid? It is fucking stupid, man! It doesn't matter how much you love or hate Astarte, she still has more contextual relevance to the area of the game she's in than made-up monster gods with very loose ties to actual mythology at best. Calling your idea stupid isn't "starting" something, it's an expression of opinion just like what you keep crying about. You were the one who lost your shit after I took a few jabs at it--I would've had no problems taking the piss out of it a couple times for fun's sake (after all, poking a bit of fun's not inherently bad in all cases, and it's good to be able to laugh at oneself or just plain not take everything seriously all the time) and leaving it at that, but you were the one who had to get all up in arms that I dared to crack a joke or two about your precious opinion. And as anyone on this board who's frequented it the last couple of years can attest, I don't tend to shy away from confrontations, so me dishing it out right back when you got your pants in a twist is really just another day for me. I'm not a dick to everyone (in fact, I barely think I've been being a dick to you all this time--I've gone to far greater levels with far more people, so the only real caveat here is that you just seem to have thin skin for this kind of thing), and what I post is tantamount to whatever I'm posting in reply to. You post some shit, I'll give you hell for it. Just like I've been saying, you get what you give, although you obviously haven't paid attention to anything I've said that you can't twist back around on me.

>waah modern english isn't full of curses

You must not hang around most modern English speakers, then.

>waah you don't have to talk Shakespearean to do what I mean

Obviously. I was making a joke about how ridiculous your notion of how I should speak is.

>waah did you learn english playing GTA

No, I learned multiple forms of multiple languages from years of continuous research and study. Did you somehow imagine that swearing automatically detracts from one's overall intelligence and effective use of a given language? Because if you did, you are so laughably incorrect in that assumption I'm not even gonna really bother explaining why. Instead, I'll just say that usage and intent outweighs any individual occurrences of any particular word or phrase, and that me saying "fuck" a lot in no way signifies a detraction or even an accurate representation of my intelligence and/or understanding of the English language. Shitty attempt at an insult from you, is all this one is.

>waah you said i have an opinion but that i'm not auto-protected from consequences, but so are you waah!

No shit, Sherlock. I even said exactly that a little further down, if you'd bothered to actually fucking read for once and not skim over until you find something that hurts your feelings. I'll even quote it for you and make it nice and bold since you so clearly missed or ignored it the first time:

just as you have the right to any opinion and expression of it, so too do i, the only difference is i'm not bitching and moaning that you're being unfair and mean and rude and evil (only that you're dumb and that i think your opinions are dumb), because i accept the consequences of what thoughts i choose to publicly express

Better luck next time on trying to twist that one back around on me.

>waah just because you think i'm dumb means you still have to treat me as a human being

Uh, I have been? Last I looked, I haven't demeaned your humanity or done anything like call for your silencing or execution or whatever like you might seen on /b/ or reddit. I've called you a fucking idiot and took a few jabs at some of your opinions. If that equates in your mind to being demeaned as a person, then you have some serious mental problems you need to work on, because that's not what that means at all.

>waah you just wanna feel superior and society doesn't allow that

Don't know where the hell you pulled this one from either, but me calling you stupid doesn't equate to me saying I'm infinitely superior to you or anything. It means I think you're stupid. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll be the first to admit I can be a smug cocky arrogant bastard at times, but this is not one of those times and those times still don't extend to a superiority complex like you're accusing me of.

>waah you just make me dumb with zombie intelligence

Uh, no? Just because I think you're an idiot in how you compose arguments and that some of your opinions feel really stupid to me doesn't mean I think you're utterly without a mind or intellect, let alone that of a zombie. Aspects of yourself outside of this argument do not concern me--only what is relevant is what I will scrutinize. My best friends say stupid shit sometimes and I call them on it, and they do the same to me. Doesn't mean we view each other as subhuman or lesser than each other, or that we can't remain friendly human beings otherwise. Sometimes people get along, sometimes they don't, the two are not mutually exclusive. I can think you're an idiot in arguments with some stupid opinions and still value your worth as a person--I don't understand why this seems to be impossible for you to comprehend.

>waah i did put forth a serious argument but you smashed it right off the bat

No, that particular argument was why Yu-Gi-Oh godbeasts are better Egyptian bosses than Astarte, and I ripped that argument apart straight out of the gate with facts and details as to why it was wrong--and it was, indeed, wrong. I even said then you didn't have to like or even accept Astarte as a character, but that your opinion didn't change the fact that she has more roots in Egyptian mythology than primary-color monstergods. If you present an argument I can disprove factually, then I will do so immediately because I don't believe in wasting time in a serious debate or argument. That's what happened then.

>waah stop saying waah

All you're doing at this point is whining because things aren't going your way. Your "arguments" hold no weight since almost all of them contain concepts and stipulations I myself already have admitted and conceded to, thus rendering your usage of them as valid counters useless. Since you're essentially just posting redundancies at this point in an attempt to win the argument, and not bringing anything new or solid to the table, I see no reason not to view your current arc as anything but petulant whining. And since that's more or less what it is, I'm going to acknowledge that facet until I see otherwise. Sorry if you don't like it, though. Doing it to illustrate a point, rather than deliberately piss you off. Pissing you off just happens to be a side effect of illustrating that point, but I'm okay with that consequence and will face it accordingly.

>waah my opinion of you didn't change it only worsened

I really don't care much what you think of me. Your attacks on my integrity and character piss me off, but less because I feel offended by them and more because they're completely unwarranted as retorts to the kinds of things I've been presenting instead. I'm not going to lose any sleep tonight because you suddenly think less of me. As I've said repeatedly, you have thus far not earned enough of my respect to concede more to your whims, so what would make you think your opinion of me as a person matters all that much? All the attacks on my character I already know to be unfounded in this situation, if not outright false, and there's really no barb to how I react to things you can throw that I won't freely admit to. Here, I'll even make it easy for you now:

I can, at times, be a selfish, arrogant, cocky, narcissistic, crass, rude, argumentative asshole.

But I know this, and don't make any attempts to hide or deny it. Most of the time, I'll be an ass about something and reread it two days later and go "ah, man, I sure went a bit overboard there," oftentimes following with some form of apology. You're not gonna ever make me feel bad by calling me names like this, because I accept them as part of who I am anyway. Only reason it's pissed me off is that they're baseless ad hominem attacks, and that they hyperbolize what I already know and admit to be true--if you stole a loaf of bread, it would be frustrating to be accused with stealing an entire family's food and leaving them starving. Such is the case here. I can be a total ass at times, yes, but it's not nearly anything on par with the bullshit you've been spewing and accusing me of.

>waah how was i supposed to know your heritage

You weren't. It's called not just firing out insults and accusations wildly and suddenly being surprised after the fact when you hit an unintended target from carelessly shooting in all directions.

>waah i meant fascist ideology not the actual nazis

No, son, you explicitly said "Nazi." You don't get to pussyfoot your way out of this one. You put me on-par with the Nazis and you should be fucking ashamed for doing it. My thoughts on you in the context of an internet argument do not equate to my thoughts on you as a person or the human society as a whole. And on this particular note? I will let a bit more loose, and I don't wanna hear a fucking peep from you about how rude and mean it is, because frankly you compared a random dude on the internet calling you an idiot with the entirety of Nazi/fascist ideology and everything it has done.

Fuck you, C4. Fuck you and your shameful and disgusting comparison with a cactus wrapped in razor wire.

Now that that's out of the way...

>waah i have a monster out you can't attack my life points directly

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 12:15:06 PM »
Bad comparison, get a better argument.

"Ten years and fans still are mad the designs are dumb, that means the fans are dumb because focusing on that thing means they cannot possibly have other reasons!"

That's exactly the problem, the only reason against a Judgement 2 i always see brought up is "HUR DURR THE FIRST ONE HAD UGLY DESIGNS". Nothing about gameplay, nothing about how potentially make improvements, just the same aforementioned character design whining you have thrown since the first pics were released in 2008.

If a second game got ever made, the characters could get new designs, closer to their oroginal iterations, but you people seem absolutely unable to grasp the idea

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 12:29:15 PM »
There's nothing to say about the game design because the game design is just uninteresting. It didn't do anything amazing, but also didn't do anything awful either. There's nothing to "suggest" as an improvement because there's nothing so inherently flawed with the system so as to elicit suggestions. Or perhaps it just seems like coming up with ideas for something that doesn't really do much of anything interesting or unique seems like a waste of time, since a boring base is about as useful as a blank slate.

The art direction, meanwhile, is visibly controversial and thus gives people something to talk about. And talk about it we have. For a long time. Because it's big and glaring and the first thing everyone sees. It doesn't mean that's our only thoughts on the matter or that we're incapable of recognizing others.

"Not being able to grasp it" has literally nothing to do with it. There's nothing to suggest for something that just manages to get by without being too good or too bad either way. You'll notice I specifically said "if it kept the original's art and aesthetic style, then I'd probably not be interested if they made a second one"--didn't say a thing about whether I considered a sequel impossible to improve or even anything about the gameplay.

Art style's offputting enough to break my suspension of disbelief, ergo I'd have no interest in playing another that did the same. Gameplay has nothing to do with it, because the gameplay plays it safe the entire time and breaks neither ground nor rules.

We're allowed to hate the original for only introducing something innovative in the art direction, and failing at it. New one could be great and fix everything, but that doesn't mean fans would just drop everything and instantly forget their prior misgivings and love and praise and cherish it.

Stop throwing around accusations of us being "unable" to understand the idea of a sequel fixing errors in previous titles. We're all well familiar with the concept. Some of us just don't have a lot of faith in that happening anytime soon, is all. It's not like Konami's given any indication such a thing would happen.

Personally I'd love for Netherrealm (almost typed Midway, lol, shows my age) or even the Blazblue or KI teams to get ahold of the IP and give it a shot. But I have low hopes for Konami handing it off like that.

The thread asks a yes or no question. Answering "no" to that question does not make anyone here stubborn or "blind" to what you're suggesting.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:55:15 PM by Dracula9 »

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 01:45:37 PM »
I'd rather have something different.

Castlevania Party game. Or a Mario kart style horse racing game or something.

I dunno.

A Castlevania character cameo in an already good fighter would be cool.

But how about just a new Castlevania game first eh?
The worst monsters are human.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 04:57:20 PM »
If Castlevania is to be another fighter game then I say leave Judgement behind and start anew. And have absolutely none of what was in Judgement carry over. New game, new story, better character designs, etc.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 06:21:47 PM »
I'd be down for a sequel. I agree the art is what threw the game off. It's certainly not bad art but not the CV feel we know and love. I'd only add in a few new things like maybe up to 4 players can play or maybe not have the 3D style of fighting and just the 2D style.

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2017, 08:10:50 PM »
If Castlevania is to be another fighter game then I say leave Judgement behind and start anew. And have absolutely none of what was in Judgement carry over. New game, new story, better character designs, etc.

I agree with this^^^

I would much rather them start from scratch than to ever try to make a Judgement 2, if there is anything Serio's CV fighter hack has shown me it is that there is serious potential in a CV fighter game done RIGHT.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline suomynona

• Vampire Hunter
  • Bloodstained : Delay of the Night
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 02:43:56 AM »
>you're graham

I am 100% fine with this, Graham is an interesting character and I've already portrayed him in the past. I thank you for the compliment, but you're not the one!

Yes. Did I now prove that I can compliment to someone?

>nobody else cares

Tell that to the others who've weighed in on other threads. I'm sure they enjoy being called nobody.

Just admit it. Nobody cares. This was a gesture of seizing fire. But now that you take it as an offense, I now believe that you think every word out of my mouth is a insult.

>you have a nazi ideology

No, calling you an idiot is just that. Dunno where you're getting this "you calling me an idiot means you look down on me or think yourself superior to others." I just think you're an idiot with shitty opinions. Ain't that complicated.

Yes, you do. Thinking that you think everyone who doesn't agree with you, it's very Nazi-like. Selfish and arrogant. Very sorry, but just admit it, man.

>waah i don't like cursing and that's my opinion

See above about me not having any obligation to cater to your opinions. Deal with it. It's not like I'm telling or asking you to cater to my opinions and stop acting like an idiot--all I've been doing is letting you know that that would be a good step in getting me to talk to you in a manner you more prefer. Hell, I'm not even going off on tangents demeaning your integrity by telling you you need "manners"--just that I think you're an idiot and you should act less like you have been if you want me to change my outlook. My end of things is very, very simple--it's you who's blowing things bigger than they need to be. Worst member of the boards because I say fuck and call you an idiot? You've not been here very long. I'd wager Esco's more fitting for that title.

I'll let Kaiba to rebut.

>i haven't been playing the victim

Yes, you have. Whether you admit to it or not makes not difference to the reality of the situation. Demonizing and villifying me like some sort of cruel evil bully for calling you an idiot and saying your opinions are fucking stupid is really just playing the victim from another angle--it still paints me as the bad guy and you as the poor innocent soul falling prey to my dubious machinations. Whether you call a fried potato a fry or a chip, it's still a fried potato.

I said, I did not! That's the instance that you think your thought is always just and everything else is wrong and worthless. Also, why do you think you did not demonize me? How many times did you include 'Brainless' or 'Idiot' in this mudfight?

>you're the one who drove me brainless

I'm tempted to say you were brainless already, but that would be in poor form even by my standards and in consideration of our current standing (would you look at that, here I am relenting on a knee-jerk response with great ironic timing because I don't think it's appropriate given the context--for someone who never respects or considers your side of things that's an awfully strange thing for me to do!). But I will confess the temptation was there, if only for a moment. Besides that, if a few choice swears and (let's be honest here) very tame and minor insults on the internet is enough to drive you "brainless," then I can't really see how the fault's mine there. I'm not gonna be a complete bastard and just say "grow thicker skin," but "fucking idiot" is hardly the worst thing to call somebody so if even something that tame is enough to set you over the edge, then perhaps you need to look a little harder at yourself before trying to put me under the microscope.

>you started it

What, by saying inserting historically-inaccurate Yu-Gi-Oh characters into a completely different series and story was fucking stupid? It is fucking stupid, man! It doesn't matter how much you love or hate Astarte, she still has more contextual relevance to the area of the game she's in than made-up monster gods with very loose ties to actual mythology at best. Calling your idea stupid isn't "starting" something, it's an expression of opinion just like what you keep crying about. You were the one who lost your shit after I took a few jabs at it--I would've had no problems taking the piss out of it a couple times for fun's sake (after all, poking a bit of fun's not inherently bad in all cases, and it's good to be able to laugh at oneself or just plain not take everything seriously all the time) and leaving it at that, but you were the one who had to get all up in arms that I dared to crack a joke or two about your precious opinion. And as anyone on this board who's frequented it the last couple of years can attest, I don't tend to shy away from confrontations, so me dishing it out right back when you got your pants in a twist is really just another day for me. I'm not a dick to everyone (in fact, I barely think I've been being a dick to you all this time--I've gone to far greater levels with far more people, so the only real caveat here is that you just seem to have thin skin for this kind of thing), and what I post is tantamount to whatever I'm posting in reply to. You post some shit, I'll give you hell for it. Just like I've been saying, you get what you give, although you obviously haven't paid attention to anything I've said that you can't twist back around on me.

Yes you did. I was more then happy to have a gentle debate, not a mudfight. Don't believe me? Tuff luck! I lost my intention to have a good debate once you started bombarding curses.

>modern english isn't full of curses

You must not hang around most modern English speakers, then.

Well, go to dictionary or thesaurus and actually think before posting an argument. Also, excuse me? I hang around with english speakers every day!

>you don't have to talk Shakespearean to do what I mean

Obviously. I was making a joke about how ridiculous your notion of how I should speak is.

I will agree to your 'joke'. Satisfied?

>did you learn english playing GTA

No, I learned multiple forms of multiple languages from years of continuous research and study. Did you somehow imagine that swearing automatically detracts from one's overall intelligence and effective use of a given language? Because if you did, you are so laughably incorrect in that assumption I'm not even gonna really bother explaining why. Instead, I'll just say that usage and intent outweighs any individual occurrences of any particular word or phrase, and that me saying "fuck" a lot in no way signifies a detraction or even an accurate representation of my intelligence and/or understanding of the English language. Shitty attempt at an insult from you, is all this one is.

Well, then you really should know that English is not all about insult and curses.

>you said i have an opinion but that i'm not auto-protected from consequences, but so are you!

No shit, Sherlock. I even said exactly that a little further down, if you'd bothered to actually fucking read for once and not skim over until you find something that hurts your feelings. I'll even quote it for you and make it nice and bold since you so clearly missed or ignored it the first time:

Better luck next time on trying to twist that one back around on me.

For normal unread post look-through, yes. For such hated debate as this, I would read over and over until I can get points where I can really smash.

>just because you think i'm dumb means you still have to treat me as a human being

Uh, I have been? Last I looked, I haven't demeaned your humanity or done anything like call for your silencing or execution or whatever like you might seen on /b/ or reddit. I've called you a fucking idiot and took a few jabs at some of your opinions. If that equates in your mind to being demeaned as a person, then you have some serious mental problems you need to work on, because that's not what that means at all.

But... Your speech is more the less how people speaks with inferior people (or a very close person but it is not the case). You should really be careful of word choices, especially with someone unknown.

>you just wanna feel superior and society doesn't allow that

Don't know where the hell you pulled this one from either, but me calling you stupid doesn't equate to me saying I'm infinitely superior to you or anything. It means I think you're stupid. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll be the first to admit I can be a smug cocky arrogant bastard at times, but this is not one of those times and those times still don't extend to a superiority complex like you're accusing me of.

So do I.

>you just make me dumb with zombie intelligence

Uh, no? Just because I think you're an idiot in how you compose arguments and that some of your opinions feel really stupid to me doesn't mean I think you're utterly without a mind or intellect, let alone that of a zombie. Aspects of yourself outside of this argument do not concern me--only what is relevant is what I will scrutinize. My best friends say stupid shit sometimes and I call them on it, and they do the same to me. Doesn't mean we view each other as subhuman or lesser than each other, or that we can't remain friendly human beings otherwise. Sometimes people get along, sometimes they don't, the two are not mutually exclusive. I can think you're an idiot in arguments with some stupid opinions and still value your worth as a person--I don't understand why this seems to be impossible for you to comprehend.

Well, I felt like that and you should be aware of that your phrases could end up in a conclusion like these. Internet's not a place for you to just troll and curse to someone.

>I did put forth a serious argument but you smashed it right off the bat

No, that particular argument was why Yu-Gi-Oh godbeasts are better Egyptian bosses than Astarte, and I ripped that argument apart straight out of the gate with facts and details as to why it was wrong--and it was, indeed, wrong. I even said then you didn't have to like or even accept Astarte as a character, but that your opinion didn't change the fact that she has more roots in Egyptian mythology than primary-color monstergods. If you present an argument I can disprove factually, then I will do so immediately because I don't believe in wasting time in a serious debate or argument. That's what happened then.

First of all, you did not smashed it right off the bat. Also, you did factually rebut anything apart from anything to do with grammar.

>stop saying [censored]

All you're doing at this point is whining because things aren't going your way. Your "arguments" hold no weight since almost all of them contain concepts and stipulations I myself already have admitted and conceded to, thus rendering your usage of them as valid counters useless. Since you're essentially just posting redundancies at this point in an attempt to win the argument, and not bringing anything new or solid to the table, I see no reason not to view your current arc as anything but petulant whining. And since that's more or less what it is, I'm going to acknowledge that facet until I see otherwise. Sorry if you don't like it, though. Doing it to illustrate a point, rather than deliberately piss you off. Pissing you off just happens to be a side effect of illustrating that point, but I'm okay with that consequence and will face it accordingly.

Still, not a nice gesture, and not a appropriate behavior for a mature human isn't it? Waah's like a kindergartner's word in a childish argument.

>my opinion of you didn't change it only worsened

I really don't care much what you think of me. Your attacks on my integrity and character piss me off, but less because I feel offended by them and more because they're completely unwarranted as retorts to the kinds of things I've been presenting instead. I'm not going to lose any sleep tonight because you suddenly think less of me. As I've said repeatedly, you have thus far not earned enough of my respect to concede more to your whims, so what would make you think your opinion of me as a person matters all that much? All the attacks on my character I already know to be unfounded in this situation, if not outright false, and there's really no barb to how I react to things you can throw that I won't freely admit to. Here, I'll even make it easy for you now:

I can, at times, be a selfish, arrogant, cocky, narcissistic, crass, rude, argumentative asshole.

But I know this, and don't make any attempts to hide or deny it. Most of the time, I'll be an ass about something and reread it two days later and go "ah, man, I sure went a bit overboard there," oftentimes following with some form of apology. You're not gonna ever make me feel bad by calling me names like this, because I accept them as part of who I am anyway. Only reason it's pissed me off is that they're baseless ad hominem attacks, and that they hyperbolize what I already know and admit to be true--if you stole a loaf of bread, it would be frustrating to be accused with stealing an entire family's food and leaving them starving. Such is the case here. I can be a total ass at times, yes, but it's not nearly anything on par with the bullshit you've been spewing and accusing me of.

That happens, but its not the case here, you did not hold back your words in any instance. Also, I said that I might be an total psycho in your opinion, but you did not accept it and continued, Didn't you? Nice try. I never thought that you can say that way.

>how was i supposed to know your heritage

You weren't. It's called not just firing out insults and accusations wildly and suddenly being surprised after the fact when you hit an unintended target from carelessly shooting in all directions.

>I meant fascist ideology not the actual nazis

No, son, you explicitly said "Nazi." You don't get to pussyfoot your way out of this one. You put me on-par with the Nazis and you should be fucking ashamed for doing it. My thoughts on you in the context of an internet argument do not equate to my thoughts on you as a person or the human society as a whole. And on this particular note? I will let a bit more loose, and I don't wanna hear a fucking peep from you about how rude and mean it is, because frankly you compared a random dude on the internet calling you an idiot with the entirety of Nazi/fascist ideology and everything it has done.

Fuck you, C4. Fuck you and your shameful and disgusting comparison with a cactus wrapped in razor wire.

You now just obsoleted your argument two spaces above. Also, I'm saying that you're ideology is based on selfishness and self-righteous, not that you commited mass murder. Also, I'm not saying that you are neo-nazi or something, but I am telling that you have the ideology like them.

Now that that's out of the way...

>I have a monster out you can't attack my life points directly

[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Know the rules, Dammit! They are called "Effect Monsters" and they are the exception of the default rule. The default rule is "you cannot attack opponent directly if there is a monster in the opponent's monster zone". There are bunch of rule exception in Yu-Gi-Oh! What' I'm referring to is the base rule, not exceptions.

Also, I cannot bother rebutting about this little nitpickings anymore. Bring up arguments about Judgment 2, Nazi in PoR, or the whole damn sexualization issue.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 03:23:02 AM »
explain how yugi's hair works and i'll forgive everything

Offline chainsawmidget

• that guy
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 03:37:11 AM »
+3
Girls, please.  You're both pretty. 

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 03:40:22 AM »
i'm prettier thank u berry mush

Offline suomynona

• Vampire Hunter
  • Bloodstained : Delay of the Night
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 03:51:03 AM »
explain how yugi's hair works and i'll forgive everything

Well, Mutou Sugoroku has the same hair style as Yugi, so it is a family heritage. Also, he had blonde hair when he was young, solving color issue as Yugi's mother had red hair when she briefly appeared. Black hair must be from his Grandma (Sugoroku's wife). Also, Paraoh Atem had the same hairstyle even before chemical cosmetics were invented. So in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh, it is possible to have those crazy hair. Also, his hairstyle can be relatively normal, just elaborated for visual effect.

But why are we talking Yu-Gi-Oh on a CV forum?

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 04:23:10 AM »
+1
This back-and-forth has been quite interesting.

The forums are the real fighting game.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2017, 05:08:29 AM »
You know it.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2017, 10:59:01 PM »
When this got sidetracked to Yu-Gi-Oh. I was laughing....

But why are we talking Yu-Gi-Oh on a CV forum?

There are some people here who play that.

This back-and-forth has been quite interesting.

The forums are the real fighting game.

Yup! But I think it is best that the banter stop already.

Tags: