8 (23.5%)
probably not
14 (41.2%)
Hmm.. need more time to think
3 (8.8%)
grant da nasty
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is Alucard a virgin?  (Read 14197 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2018, 01:47:23 AM »
Or maybe the logical explanation is that he likes guys... of all hair colors  :-X

Don't open that can of worms.
Tehehehehehe.... my inner fujoshi likes that train of thought though.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2018, 03:17:08 AM »
Don't open that can of worms.
Tehehehehehe.... my inner fujoshi likes that train of thought though.

I like where this is going.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline XombieMike

• Hunter in Training
  • I'm interested in this
    • Bloodstained Fan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »
If Vampire Hunter D is a virgin I would say Alucard is too. Unless Maria went after him and got what she wanted... I don't think she did though.

The ending difference of Maria and Alucard getting together or not would have been a better place to reboot the series instead of starting over completely and disregarding the past.
XombieMike- DM of the Castlevania Ravenloft RPG
admin at bloodstained.forums.net

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2018, 01:13:33 AM »
He's not gay, he just pees in his girlfriend's panties..
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2018, 03:36:16 AM »
If Vampire Hunter D is a virgin I would say Alucard is too.

i'm sure at some point in ten thousand years he'd have gotten some

hell if not for a certain angry townsmob he and doris would've probably finished what they started

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2018, 04:53:12 AM »
i'm sure at some point in ten thousand years he'd have gotten some

hell if not for a certain angry townsmob he and doris would've probably finished what they started

Nah personality wise D and Alucard are very similar (something obviously intentional on IGA's part), both are very cold and distant towards others (including woman) because of their bloodline and perceived destiny towards their father, I agree with the notion that If Alucard given his character and personality can be considered a virgin than the same would have to apply to D, Alucard is not as old as D but he has been alive for many hundreds of years and even then this is a matter of how one interacts with others to even start a relationship of a sexual manner and both D and Alucard share many personality traits, If D gets to bang Doris than Alucard banged Maria lol.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline gallandryal

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2018, 11:07:25 PM »
If Vampire Hunter D is a virgin I would say Alucard is too. Unless Maria went after him and got what she wanted... I don't think she did though.

The ending difference of Maria and Alucard getting together or not would have been a better place to reboot the series instead of starting over completely and disregarding the past.
Agree.  D is not asexual, he is just aromantic and refrain from engaging in human relationships. In the books he find some women attractive, more likely he is a not virgin, but he doesn't care for it in general.  The point is that in every lore  vampires/dhampirs get more gratification from blood than proper intercourse.

Nah personality wise D and Alucard are very similar (something obviously intentional on IGA's part), both are very cold and distant towards others (including woman) because of their bloodline and perceived destiny towards their father, I agree with the notion that If Alucard given his character and personality can be considered a virgin than the same would have to apply to D, Alucard is not as old as D but he has been alive for many hundreds of years and even then this is a matter of how one interacts with others to even start a relationship of a sexual manner and both D and Alucard share many personality traits, If D gets to bang Doris than Alucard banged Maria lol.
The author of vampire D, Kikuchi, was asked if D loved Doris and he answred "no", so  this is the answer of Alucard (lack of) feelings for Maria or any girl.  That said, I don't think Alucard is virgin, Sonia is the closest indication of a relationship so it seems  that Alucard is capable of failling in love and feeling lust, but she is not canon. Jokes apart, it doesn't seem that he banged any known character in the official timeline, even in the radiodrama he was not really interested on Maria on a personal level much less in romantic way, he was actually very annoyed at her imo.

Maybe one day they will release an erotic video game to answer this important questionjust kidding no, please no...

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2018, 03:01:48 AM »
I don't think Alucard is virgin, Sonia is the closest indication of a relationship so it seems  that Alucard is capable of failling in love and feeling lust, but she is not canon.

Non-canon love is still love ;)

However, Alucard from Legends actually seems like a slightly different character. If he can feel lust and act more hot-headed, he's certainly not the Alucard from SOTN. Even CV3 Alucard's "canon" backstory was altered from my understanding.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2018, 05:43:31 AM »
well guys, let's not forget shagging doris was technically part of his (admittedly verbal-only and presumably unofficial) contract

combine that with the fact that the dude's 10K+, offhandedly mentions that sleeping with him probably ain't all that great, and has some kind of canon attraction toward doris (good ol' lefty even drops a few smartass quips about it and is promptly told to can it), and i think it's a reasonable assumption that, assuming the townspeople didn't mob up in the yard and also assuming doris wouldn't have gotten cold feet, they definitely would've had a go in that one scene

'cause i mean, doris came at him levelheaded and with all the intent in the world, and he returned the kiss before the mob turned up

so we know he's at the very least not above imbibing--it's not like being a dhampir would automatically kill sexual urges in every capacity, they are still half-human (and given how in-depth kikuchi explains how the fifty-fifty biology split works, i see no reason to assume dhampirs would have absolutely zero sexual urges in all situations; d just gets a pass because he's so damn old that the idea of a human-level relationship probably isn't ending in anything but heartbreak on account of being guaranteed to outlive them)

though, to be fair, it's explicitly stated that the bloodthirst peaks rather strongly for doris--something we don't see too often despite having a new exceptional beauty almost every book whom d inevitably finds himself alone with and just as frequently in various states of physical/emotional vulnerability--but considering that he made it a point to push her off the first time when it was bloodthirst (even after it was made clear that she knew and offered herself to his mercy anyway) and also made it a point to not literally push her, naked, off his straddled lap pre-angry-mob, methinks there's at least some level of human-level attraction there

he might be a ten thousand plus year super dhampir, but i'm fairly confident in the likelihood that his dick still works

basically he's connor macleod--not above trysts or relationships, just been around long enough to know how it's almost definitely gonna end, so why bother with that pain 95% of the time
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:50:56 AM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline gallandryal

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »
 ↑ ↑ ↑

I understand what you mean, yeah, i think D would had shagged Doris, and there's other women that he probably did off screen like Mia and Lia, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting others. I don't remember any girl like Doris in Castlevania. Also even Alucard being inspired on D and both being very similar, they are not exactly the same character. D  is hired to do most of his tasks and accept people's blood as payment, while I don't think Alucard would do that, both serve humanity but Alucard in a sense is more selfless. I think those differences change a lot how both characters see the world and deal with people.

Non-canon love is still love ;)

However, Alucard from Legends actually seems like a slightly different character. If he can feel lust and act more hot-headed, he's certainly not the Alucard from SOTN. Even CV3 Alucard's "canon" backstory was altered from my understanding.
True, Alucard is out of character in legends, but this is the only (non canon) indication in the franchise that he is not a virgin. Someone should ask this important question to Iga someday, maybe they decide to release a erotic novel or hentai manga of Alucard doing every single character lol

ps: Grant danasty in second position

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2018, 02:10:33 AM »
↑ ↑ ↑

I understand what you mean, yeah, i think D would had shagged Doris, and there's other women that he probably did off screen like Mia and Lia, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting others. I don't remember any girl like Doris in Castlevania. Also even Alucard being inspired on D and both being very similar, they are not exactly the same character.

Your right they are not EXACTLY the same, but they are very similar when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex, both are very detached and for the most part seem uninterested in woman but the woman around them still find themselves attracted to them, I still maintain that their demeanor around woman is so eerily similar that If D could somehow find it within himself to finally have sex with one of his females offscreen then Alucard would most likely have done the same as well just given their outlook and treatment of the opposite sex, both get woman thrown at them so its most likely that Alucard has had just as much opportunity as D especially during the modern times where he works under the guise of Genya Arikado in a organization that is most definitely full of woman who are interested in him.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Tags: