Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: LOS2: Revelations - Alucard DLC releases March 25th - First Screenshots  (Read 87321 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: LOS2: Revelations - Alucard DLC releases March 25th - First Screenshots
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2014, 03:55:43 PM »
I'm waiting for someone to mod Alucard into the main game. i'd fucking LOVE that. Also would be interesting, might find more unfinished areas what with Alucards target bat swarm

Robin was modded into Arkham City, overall really enjoyable, I'm sure with time an Alucard hack in free roam would be worth a few hours of fun

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2014, 04:32:22 PM »
+2
I loved DmC platfforming.
*watching the DmC video posted*

Okay, how is it impossible to have a 3Dvania with good platforming, again? CV64 had an awkward camera, the 3D Igavanias were flat areas and LoS mainly focuses on scooting, shimmying, plankwalking and ledge crawling. WHY is it DmC that has beaten CV to this? I'd KILL for a 3D CV with platforming like the type seen in that video. KILL!!!1 K-I-L-L!!!! And thinking about such platforming combined with a traditional clock tower area.... I might have a heart attack from the bliss!

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2014, 10:57:47 AM »
So did anyone else find the

(click to show/hide)
When you reach the new Toy <maker`s area look at the top of the bell.