Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Sakimichan drew a (flamboyant) Alucard  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« on: March 17, 2020, 11:04:31 PM »
+1

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Sakimichan drew a (flamboyant) Alucard
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 09:38:13 AM »
Artist/fans will do what they do. It is their choice. Frankly I've already seen stuff like this not long after SotN became an overnight sensation. There has been numerous fan manga, images, etc. out there that have depicted Alucard, Richter, and Maria getting into all sorts of XXX rated stuff. This is just adding to that already saturated pile of fan service. Personally it goes against Alucard's nature as he did make the choice to remain single due to his cursed bloodline (not wanting to possibly spread it). A message that Warren Ellis obviously never got.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 10:06:14 AM »
alucamrd is fuckjing howt <3<3<3<3 !1!11!11111!!!!!!
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 05:36:06 PM »
Artist/fans will do what they do. It is their choice. Frankly I've already seen stuff like this not long after SotN became an overnight sensation. There has been numerous fan manga, images, etc. out there that have depicted Alucard, Richter, and Maria getting into all sorts of XXX rated stuff. This is just adding to that already saturated pile of fan service. Personally it goes against Alucard's nature as he did make the choice to remain single due to his cursed bloodline (not wanting to possibly spread it). A message that Warren Ellis obviously never got.

would you f*** him tho

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 11:28:35 PM »
would you f*** him tho

No. Entirely the wrong gender.

I like women. And I like 'em beautiful, tall, dark, thicc, hourglass-figured, strongly-built, vibrant green eyes and white hair (all natural). yes, it's a personal fantasy of mine and one of the main reasons why I'm still single. A real-life 40-year old virgin  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 01:48:41 AM »
Oooooohhhhh! ;D Good find Waffle!

Tags:

anything