Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV OSTs 4 sale  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:31 PM »
Edit: Eh, I'll put 'em on Amazon.

First things, I'll only sell to mainland US and can only accept check or money order. Also, I hope this thread is OK with admins. I may have other things to sell like other video game OSTs, including the CV box set. If mods wanna move this to Off Topic, that's fine.

So these are the CDs I wanna unload, all original (not bootlegs), I bought 'em new and they come with the obi strips (the Sorrow set has the poster as well), they're in like-new condition, and I'm asking $15 apiece for 'em. Please let me know if anyone's interested; first poster(s) to claim any gets first dibs and we can work out the details over PM.

- Circle of the Moon/Harmony of Dissonance
- Aria/Dawn of Sorrow
- Portrait of Ruin
- Judgment
- Pachislot 1
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:14:27 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 11:15:16 PM »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 12:39:11 AM »
Sorry meng, it's the only way I can sell at a low price and I'm also in need of some quick cash.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: