Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Time for good news. Brand new Castlevania 3DS rumor.  (Read 48062 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: Time for good news. Brand new Castlevania 3DS rumor.
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »
Well the 3ds press conference is over and there is no CV.
Let's try to act surprised...

Is there a Konami conference??

Edit: TGS is in 3 days, I'm /somewhat/ relieved  :)

Edit2: Time to believe: Fire Emblem 3DS ANNOUNCED!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:33:59 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:29 PM »
Not surprised at all, just disappointed.  :-\

Don't really expect anything that wasn't previously announced at TGS either, though I wouldn't mind be surprised...I just don't expect it at this point.

Offline whitedragon_nall

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
No Castlevania (yet), but at least we have 2 Monster Hunter games guys.... :rollseyes:

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2011, 10:32:36 PM »
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2011, 10:47:44 PM »
1st off, I see how Konami is doing anniversaries, doing them one at a time, I do believe castlevania will have its Thunder in October, Why October?
Cause your a fucking moron If you can't see why someone would celebrate Castlevania in October.

2nd off,Dracula's Curse 3DS will never happen, Simply beacause that's not what Chronicles is about.
Chronicles is about releasing a Japan only Castlevania game to the States and Europe with updates.

With that being said. There is still Tokyo Game Show.

Also, The Last IGAvania was Summer 2010, I'm really sick of the people who are all like "its durrr end uurrf CastlurrrVaniurrr", OoE was made in 08, You gotta realize that comments like that make you (as in ther person posting this comment) sound like a greedy Spoiled Child demanding shit and acting like its the end when you don't see an announcement the next year.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2011, 10:50:34 PM »
Konami pre TGS conference is already ended.
http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,3988.0.html
According to Neogaf. Konami's conference is Sept 16th 3pm

Everything comes full circle

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2011, 11:28:18 PM »
That was referring to the pre-conference, when Konami announced everything they'd be showing at TGS.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2011, 11:47:40 PM »
Well, at least this means we won't be getting a Castlevania rhythm game.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2011, 01:29:58 AM »
I would ask Konami Man to make them work on a CV game, but he won't even refill my energy anymore after I accidentally hit him.  :'(
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2011, 05:40:24 AM »
So is there a Konami pre-conference or not. Too lazy to look it up!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2011, 09:59:50 AM »
I agree with Miss Bodacious here.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2011, 11:51:34 PM »
So is there a Konami pre-conference or not. Too lazy to look it up!
No pre-conference for Konami. They are having a stage show on the 16th(16th to us, 17th to them). The only games listed that they will be showing at the stage show are:

- Senritsu no Stratus (10:45 - 11:30, September 17th)
- NeverDead (12:00 - 12:30, September 17th)
- Frontier Gate (14:45 - 15:15, September 17th)
- Pop'n Music Portable 2 (16:00 - 16:45, September 17th)

Konami.... you LOSE!!!

I can believe I'm saying this, but I'm more stoked over Square Enix right now than Konami. Bravely Default(horrible name, dammit Japan, you wanna name things in English, consult native speakers, or people FLUENT!!! You don't see Westerners come up with names like "Gekki Muraisama Desu Mashinden!!!" just to make things sound "Japanese"), a new 3DS RPG, looks wonderfly awesome.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2011, 12:03:08 AM »
NeverDead looks like an awesome combination of Mr. Bones, Wario Land 2, Evil Dead, and... a TPS, so I'm kinda stoked for that. I just hope Bryce is still as much of an obnoxious asshole as he was in the first trailers; it certainly makes him stand out from the myriad of "STEROIDS. MY WIFE/FAMILY IS DEAD. HIT ROCKS TOGETHER MAKE FIRE" protagonists that games love so much today.

Silent Hill Downpour looks... different. The facts that they allow you to turn off noob button prompts and that they're steering away from the done-to-death Order plotline are big pros for me. Will buy simply because horror games are few and far in between.

I'm sad that there's no CV news yet, but LoS sold oodles (at least, for a CV) and has a sequel already confirmed by MS. Not to mention there have been several hints at a 3DS CV in the works, not just the TGS rumor. I'd say it's just that we need to wait a while longer.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2011, 04:48:46 AM »
People here are spoiled with a new CV every year so they honestly don't know what waiting is. I agree that 2011 is an important year for CV and it would be really strange if Konami doesn't give us anything. But hey, maybe Konami celebrates this 25th anniversary by NOT releasing a Castlevania game for a change, lulz. We've been bombarded with games for the last 11 years or so. It's time for a breather. People think Castlevania is dying when it's in fact more alive than ever, sort of.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »
I they don't finally announce something during TGS that isn't LoS then I need something to unleash my anger and disappointment on.   

Tags:

anything