Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villains for BATMAN 3 confirmed  (Read 29420 times)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »
Wow, that's awesome that Nolan's giving it a definitive end.  It's cool that he seems more interested in the legacy his films will have, opposed to how much money he can rake in within a certain period of time. Wish they could say the same thing for the studio.  :-\

A friend at work was telling me they're putting the Holiday Killer in the movie, and Holiday's identity could be changed. I'm glad to see that some things from The Long Halloween are being incorporated. That's probably one of my favorite Batman stories.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2011, 06:53:53 AM »
So..Avengers is gonna fail too..?
It depends. If they are aiming for serious movie with interesting characters and smart plot, than I am sure it will fail.
If they are aiming to create summer blockbuster with tonnes of CGI and stupid jokes, then I am absolutely sure they will succeed and movie will be a hit. Like Transformers.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2011, 11:33:44 AM »
Sure. I eagerly await Cap America making thought-provoking serious speeches while wearing bright spandex  ???

I personally don't expect either the Avengers or a possible JL movie to provide anything else than great entertainment. The Justice League cartoon series was just that and it kicked ass. I don't want anything like Superman Returns or hell, even Spider-Man anymore.

The point I was making is that Avengers, JL or any other hero ensemble movie face the same problems.

That being said, I'm sure most of us can agree that when it comes to animated movies about their characters, DC has, so far, pretty much beaten Marvel.

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: Villains for BATMAN 3 confirmed
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2011, 09:53:28 AM »
Fuck everything else, this is gonna be the comic book adaptation of the century!

http://screenrant.com/batman-gotham-high-concept-art-benm-95793/

::)

FYI: This was never concept art for an animated series. It's just fan art that a film media site decided to run with. The concept is atrocious, but the art itself is so well done that I almost want a network to pick it up and produce it anyway.

EDIT: Uh, the rolleyes smiley seems to be broke.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:57:41 AM by Tanatra »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2011, 10:42:31 AM »
 :rollseyes:
Fixed it!  Thanks for the bugcatching, Tanatra. :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
Here are some leaked photos from the set in Jodhpur, India that presumably reveals the infamous Lazarus Pit, used by Ra's al Ghul to give him practical immortality

Some more potential spoiler tidbits are revealed, "where a bald-headed child wearing ragged clothes emerges from the well and pulls his hood over his head. From the conversations, we reckon this is a young Bane, emerging from a vat of Venom, trained by [Josh Pence's]* Ra's al Ghul. The years of addiction to Venom builds him to be a massive monster with amped up senses, intelligence and physical prowess."

*Pence will be playing the young Ra's, in case anyone's wondering

Stay tuned...

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2011, 09:11:34 AM »
Viral campaign kicks off with the launch of TheDarkKnightRises.com

BANE teaser image revealed! (source: http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167341-activity-on-the-official-the-dark-knight-rises-site)

stay tuned...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2011, 01:09:08 PM »
I really like how he looks like bane but it's still realistic, can't wait to see Hattaway

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 12:36:14 PM »

Offline darkjak951

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Villains for BATMAN 3 confirmed
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2011, 09:44:39 PM »
As the end of the trilogy, this looks to be stellar. I find it interesting that they chose Bane for this movie, seems like an odd move but hey I love Bane so that's awesome. Here's hoping the Penguin appears as a side villain, if he does it would be cool if Danny Devito played him like the original second batman movie.
Like giant robots? Join up if your interested:
http://www.amecha.co.uk/forum/index.php
My username on it is Gelboob794

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2011, 08:36:10 PM »
Here's hoping the Penguin appears as a side villain, if he does it would be cool if Danny Devito played him like the original second batman movie.

Just as long as they don't put him in with the whole circus troop thing that Tim Burton did. That was NOT what I thought the Penguin should be. Old Timmy really needs to leave the clowns alone when doing these types of movies.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: