Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)  (Read 26810 times)

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2012, 01:07:37 PM »
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman, how are you guys doing? Feeling great? This thread is little bit of dusty due to my absence of been told by some of the Castlevania fans to modify and revamping the layouts for my cover artwork box for third time (I guess). Hence, here I am once again, would like to show all of you Castlevania fans about my LATEST fangame cover artwork box of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow.

Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow's plot of the storyline (UPDATE):
"Ever since the incident of the Demon Castle War in 1999, Lord Dracula had finally defeated for good by the hands of the Belmont clan. However, in the year of 2038, a young legendary warrior, Soma Cruz stands once again alongside with his dear friends to face the final battle against the two Castlevania's own favorite Immortal villains, Death and Olrox are the only one left and they who attempt to rule the demon castle after Lord Dracula's demise. 2 years after the incident of the Dark Lord Candidates which they've miserably failed, Olrox has become the new king of the "Immortal Vampires" who living in a pure hatred and revengeful world upon the humanity and living in an agony upon his elder brother's death, Brauner. The Legendary son of Lord Dracula, Alucard, may have defeated him once but the man, who can bring Olrox back alive from the dead, Death, resurrected him by using Olrox's SOUL. Death tells Olrox everything about what had happened to his elder brother and how he died. Olrox's new comrades, "The Divisions of the 7 Immortal Vampires" and his beloved armies, attempt to rule over the world and wipe out all the humanity for eternity. Prepare for the FINAL chapter of sorrow! Peace and victorious must be prevail forever!"

What say you? :)

What is the release date for North America?

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
Re: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (Cover Artwork Box)
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2012, 01:30:40 PM »

What is the release date for North America?

Hello there Green Stranger, I thought you saw this once before? It is actually a FANGAME which is made by myself and still its under progression of making it. Currently, I'm writing for the storyline for this game from the first chapter until the end of chapter. Lol. All in all, what do you think about the latest cover artwork box that I've made recently above here?

anything