Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: My cousin's night club  (Read 3997 times)

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
My cousin's night club
« on: February 07, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »
So, as some of you might know i'm moving on to the capital of my state bc i got myself a new job....so happy as i was my cousin gave me the news that he was buying this old night club in a neighboorhood close to mine....so i had this crazy idea of buying at least 4 old skoll arcades to put inside his club and he was like "lolz, that would be awesome, we could share the profits 50-50...so what do you guys think?every arcade is something around 900 bucks what would be 400 US dollars....i had the idea to buy final fight [of couse] and street fighter super turbo.....cadillacs and dinosaurs and MKI....those are pretty old skool and enjoyable here in Brazil.....so....any suggestions?

edit: suggestion of pinball pretty accepted.   thx, Alex.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:29:56 PM by Raphael Belmont »

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »
I think getting a pinball machine as well would be a good money-maker.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
Re: My cousin's night club
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »
i'm not doing this only for money, but for both money and pleasure rly dude...this is a dream come true.  :P

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »
Tekken Tag

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 05:08:24 AM »
Screw Tekken;

STREET FIGHTER 3

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 03:09:22 PM »
In Reply To #5

Third Strike version! :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »
In Reply To #6

You know it.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »
Some Joust wouldn't hurt either, as well as some Captain Commando, some Mortal Kombat 1,2,3, and UMK 3, some Pac Man/Ms Pac Man, some Galaga, some Burger Time, some.......

I could go on all day, but if you get a pinball machine, make it a Medieval Knights, that game kicks major ass. :D

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »
You can get working arcade cabs in decent shape for much cheaper than that if you know where to look.  There was a local game shop that was selling off all their old cabs this past December.  I was going to get Lifeforce for $200, but they couldn't find the PCB board (or Jamma or whatever it was).  I dunno if they would work out some sort of shipping arrangement, but their website is http://www.videogamekingdom.net/Arcades%20For%20Sale/Arcades%20home%20page.html.  Looks like they've got a few decent ones left.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »
Sweet, DK Jr.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: My cousin's night club
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »
TMNT :O

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 04:55:34 PM »
My buddy has a Street Fighter II: Champion Edition cab in perfect shape! (Given he worked on it a bit) The only problem is, the board is Street Fighter Alpha.

He's looking for a Champion Edition cab.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Tags:

anything