Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406094 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I just hope that, when things come to the end, that they don't forget to keep the story a good quality. I liked Gabriel's tale and I wish to see more of it

I agree.

Man I hope they reference Carmilla with Carmilla's mask. It would be awesome to have her like a haunting spirit in the castle

Everything comes full circle

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I just hope that, when things come to the end, that they don't forget to keep the story a good quality. I liked Gabriel's tale and I wish to see more of it
I can't say I would. I'm content if they choose to end it with LoS(and DLC). I mean, Gabriel as a hero. They can continue to develope his character as a villain, but I don't want LoS2 to be "The Gabriel Belmont Story: Part 2".

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
I can't say I would. I'm content if they choose to end it with LoS(and DLC). I mean, Gabriel as a hero. They can continue to develope his character as a villain, but I don't want LoS2 to be "The Gabriel Belmont Story: Part 2".

In the last game in the Lords of Shadow series, you'll play as Dracula, fight Satan, and redeem yourself in some way, shape, or form.

Whether or not Lords of Shadow 2 is that game we'll find out tomorrow, but I'm calling it now.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Since we have Trevor and Simon should we not have a Richter adventure then end it with the modern setting?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline LoneChild

• C12H17N2O4P
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Ningun Lugar
    • Awards
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:52:26 AM by LoneChild »

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Cox Tweeted that he's on a plane with Lucius Malfoy and Theon Greyjoy.

Hmmm......
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:32:53 AM by Kingshango »

Offline Lords of Shitow

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
was just thinking about some stuff and realized something. look at simon's outfit. the armor is red with a face and sharp teeth across his chest, his gloves are like claws, and the arm/leg bits are scaly. his whip is tangled all around him. together it all kind of reminds me of a dragon. wonder if that ties into the website tease about this game.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Cox Tweeted that he's on a plane with Lucius Malfoy and Theon Greyjoy.

Hmmm......
Jason Isaacs, meaning Satan's back, and Alfie Owen-Allen, who may be a new character (he acts in GoT).

EDIT: Alfie Allen is 25. Maybe he's Trevor or Simon.

Offline Lords of Shitow

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
he DID say it was a coincidence. maybe it really is.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I can see some Alfie Allen in Simon, just as Gabriel had similar features to Robert Carlyle

Everything comes full circle

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
was just thinking about some stuff and realized something. look at simon's outfit. the armor is red with a face and sharp teeth across his chest, his gloves are like claws, and the arm/leg bits are scaly. his whip is tangled all around him. together it all kind of reminds me of a dragon. wonder if that ties into the website tease about this game.
Satan is actually Simon's cuirass. All he'll do is crack bad jokes and tell the player what to do.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Maybe Simon's armor is like Bishimon's from Darkstalkers
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Darkson

• Hunter in Training
  • In the shadows, lurks redemption
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
So, if Jason issacs is involved, then no doubt we will see Satan rear his head in this one. Him, Gabriel, and zobek seem to be the central characters of the lords of shadow, so it isn't really a surprise.

I just hope they give enough info on Thursday night. I'd like to know if I have to wait another four years or so to play as Gabriel once again.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Hey guys. It's the 31st in an hour and a halfish.

Perhaps something may happen at midnight.

www.thedragonreturns.com
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:49:07 PM by OSM »

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I think the konami Facebook had an image that said 10:30 PM PST, so probably nothing til then
What a horrible night to have a curse!

anything