Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406287 times)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
I feel like that entire teaser was just a big introduction to the new Dracula.

Fuck I seriously can't believe that was Castlevania, now I really want Mercury Steam to continue with the series.

Offline Vrakanox

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Just so much speculation now. I don't even know where to start thinking about all this. Both games are going to be godly. So it's like in LoS2 we get Alucard the badass half vampire and Gabriel Belmont who fights with a flame whip but is also a vampire. I don't know, I hope at some point we play as a true Belmont again but I'm content. Just wish Gabriels pants weren't so lame. Also need more info on MoF.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I like the sound of this. Perhaps this is Dracs first resurrection (after Trevor kills him in MoF) and that's why he smiles at Alucard (because he just recognized him). Perhaps Simon is the main Belmont in this time, and that's where the MoF connection comes into play.
AND, perhaps the human Belmonts still remain a force throughout the years. If Simon is Trevor's ancestor, perhaps Trevor fathers a child who'd bare the Belmont name. A human child, which gives rise to generations of Belmont warriors(whom Simon will eventually be born from). But, after, like Gabriel, he is transformed into a dark form, and becomes Alucard. The parallels between Gabriel and Trevor could be pretty amazing if done right.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Well I got everything I wanted. I'm so happy I stayed up for this.

This was one hell of an tralier I cannot wait for more infact I cannot stop watching this!!!  ;D
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
It's..they're actually calling it Lords of Shadow 2.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Castlevania lords of shadow strikes back...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
AND, perhaps the human Belmonts still remain a force throughout the years. If Simon is Trevor's ancestor, perhaps Trevor fathers a child who'd bare the Belmont name. A human child, which gives rise to generations of Belmont warriors(whom Simon will eventually be born from). But, after, like Gabriel, he is transformed into a dark form, and becomes Alucard. The parallels between Gabriel and Trevor could be pretty amazing if done right.
Wow man you hyped me hard.

I think the best part of this trailer was Dracula. Now, that's a villain I want to fight.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

Crossing my fingers so hard right now.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
Castlevania lords of shadow strikes back...

More lordier, more shadowy.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Mr.Bushido

• Vampire Hunter
  • I'm the insect woman
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
I don't know what to think as for now, I like the dark atmosphere though, but I'm still more excited about MoF

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
That MoF thing should not be called a trailer , and yeah, it hints to the oh-now-we-know twist we are talking about hahaha
Still, post it on MOF's thread ;)

Everything comes full circle

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Well, I'll be honest I'm a little on the fence with this one. The trailer looked cool but cool trailers don't make good games. I'm going to have to hear more about this to be really impressed and give my true thoughts. I'm mostly worried about everyones Alucard theory. While some people like the idea, I for one am not one of those people. I think I'm more excited for MoF honestly. However, with time maybe something will change my mind and blow me away.

Offline REmaster

• EU SUNT DRACUL!
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Oblivium Sempiternum Daemonis

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow -- Mirror of Fate teaser trailer

This should go in the Mirror of Fate thread.
Keep the information proper, guys!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)