Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406286 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Why am I so hyped? I don't like the first LoS. D:

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
"...The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope "
 ;D

Everything comes full circle

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
The castle's on fire.....it goes to Hell perhaps?

A big battle going on perhaps?

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
"...The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope "
 ;D

I'm hoping for a non-linear Castle, with a fucking huge hub. Don't dissapoint me MercurySteam.

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Maybe because it's not going to be like the first LoS since they've taken feedback from those that have played it. Cox has already stated that there will be no chapter system, no narrator, and it'll be a non-linear exploration-driven combat adventure game.
Lots to look forward to, even for those that didn't like LoS1.
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
I sure hope so. And a Wii U port would be nice too.
"Stuff and things."

Offline superDioplus

• Unknown
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Shinshoku no Roen
    • Awards
I love LOS2 and MOF bring together some SOTN homage. ;D
Condemned Red Spirit

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Hardly. At least not in MoF as far as I've seen. Maybe it's just me, but putting a different skin on a Belmont and giving him vampire powers as sub-weapons seems more like a shoehorn than an homage.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
The castle's on fire.....it goes to Hell perhaps?

Hm... a certain part of this sounds hilarious. It would be amusingly dickish of Satan to steal Dracula's Castle.

It'd certainly be a unique twist to the words on the back of the English MSX Vampire Killer box about "Dracula's Satanic Castle", which I suppose is one translation of Demon Castle Dracula.

Yeah, I'd be all for having the Castle at the end of the game AND having to fight Satan inside it. (Provided you fight him in a different manner, the walking through colored circles was bleeehhhh)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:24:34 PM by Munchy »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
OMG I'm so hyped for this!  ;D

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

Lol.......maybe, because this time will be different.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
He should have said "A cesspit of hatred and lies."

:(

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
He should have said "Homo sapiens".

Offline sannyclause

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
HO HO HO i think at the end of MOF alucard defeats dracula and after wards satan steals dracula's powers and his castle, what do u all think :)

Offline Heuss

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:28:44 PM by Heuss »