Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406289 times)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Now that MoF is done and out, it won't be long till we get media on LOS2.

But since this is Konami, we might have to wait till June.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Dave Cox ‏@CastlevaniaLOS
In Madrid showing special invited guests Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

Alrighty, we will soon hear news about this.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

Dave Cox ‏@CastlevaniaLOS
In Madrid showing special invited guests Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

Alrighty, we will soon hear news about this.
The press in going to go nuts over this, all thy need is shiny graphics and then ZOMG GOTY

Everything comes full circle

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Sadly this is the truth. Also, congratulations for your 2013th post in 2013.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
imo, castlevania as goty wouldn't be a bad thing.:
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
The press in going to go nuts over this, all thy need is shiny graphics and then ZOMG GOTY

Well the devs have been saying that the game will look on par with what you'll see on next gen consoles. Im betting the PC version will look sexy as all hell.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Let's hope this means they will show it before E3. I personally think they should release it before october or it will get lost between the next gen and the AAA games.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Let's hope this means they will show it before E3. I personally think they should release it before october or it will get lost between the next gen and the AAA games.
Yep. The same happened with Curse of Darkness, lost in the Xbox hype train.
I think there's a small posibility this game will be cross gen.

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
You think they might show it at GDC? I remember the first Lords of Shadow got some coverage there but all we got to see were screenshots.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
imo, castlevania as goty wouldn't be a bad thing.:

But what are the chances? heck I imagine ign giving los2 a 6 or 7  :P But yes when was the last time a cv game won an award a console one at that? I as well want this to happen

Well the devs have been saying that the game will look on par with what you'll see on next gen consoles. Im betting the PC version will look sexy as all hell.

Is it possible for a 60 fps los game  :o
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Would be cool to finally see some LoS2 stuff, GDC sounds like a good time for a new trailer.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Would be cool to finally see some LoS2 stuff, GDC sounds like a good time for a new trailer.

Edit let's see a pure gameplay video as well :D

Have the best of both worlds
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

My favourite comment today... Wow looks amazing on your high end PC. Can we see the PS3 version?... That is the PS3 version... :)
--> oh really? You sure?

@Burningskull13 - No... Simon never learns the fate of his Father...
--> whoa wait what? If I were Simon I'd get those hints Alucard gave, or maybe because I'm female. I need male opinion on this.

@CastlevaniaLOS Will the Toymaker be appearing in Lords of Shadow 2 as a main enemy. He looks like an interesting fellow. :D
@kailuun - He will return...
--> yeah it was hinted in MoF, duh.

More interviews today! #itscoming
--> good. we want this.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
There are some things I'm not liking so far, Gabriel had to replace all of Laura's blood to become a Vampire, yet Alucard just got a pint? And Simon never learns about the fate of his father well, okay but Gabriel is fully recognizable as Vampire yet Alucard has full facial surgery after becoming an Undead so Simon can't recognize his own father. I understand that a Child would go through emotional trauma for the death of his mother and assume his father went as well to haze his memory a little but, c'mon. Either that or Cox is lying as usual...