Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406089 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
That shoukd probably be in the "I can't believe it's not Castlevania" music thread
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
That shoukd probably be in the "I can't believe it's not Castlevania" music thread

I know, but instead of posting it there, i thought because of the similarity of the person from the picture with Alucard and the last track that sounds like from MoF, that it fits better here.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

@CastlevaniaLOS Mr. Cox, please answer me. Will Los 2 be released in early 2013 or late 2013?
@jacobtylerscott - or 2014?

AHA!

@CastlevaniaLOS on a wiki you stated Dracula can summon the energy whip because he has a shard of the combat cross stuck in hand? T or f??
@IamtheDracul - False
@CastlevaniaLOS Thnx Dave! whip powered by blood, shadow magic, or void?  Oh and will Dracula be able to block using his coat like in mof?
@IamtheDracul - You will see... :)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Last night I dreamt that this game was cancelled. It was announced at some kind of wedding by a priest. He said that Mirror of Fate didn't sell well enough and that it was someone called "Alberto" that was behind it. Everyone cried and there were pictures of puppies shown on a huge screen. The puppies and "Alberto" made perfect sense in the dream but now I have absolutely no idea what it had to do with anything. I think puppies were a big part of the Castlevania legacy somehow cause it felt completely natural.

I need to get out more.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Hau auu~     

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Shame there isn't a lot of fan artwork for MoF.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
I wonder if it's the same dog from Silent Hill 2.

Now I want LoS2 to have a dog ending.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Exactly. I didnt said it before because I thought everyone would click the link. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
It still bugs me that the brotherhood symbol is a stylized skull. You'd think a cross would be more appropriate, but no, "let's put SKULLS on our outfits! That'll surely show we represent God!"

Maybe I'm reading way too into it, but It bugs me.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Or maybe they think God was in His Death Metal phase, I dunno.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
It still bugs me that the brotherhood symbol is a stylized skull. You'd think a cross would be more appropriate, but no, "let's put SKULLS on our outfits! That'll surely show we represent God!"

Maybe I'm reading way too into it, but It bugs me.
Probably because the Brotherhood's true intentions are shadier than we think, but yea making a skull your cult icon is a little dumb if you're trying to promote peace and protection.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Probably because the Brotherhood's true intentions are shadier than we think, but yea making a skull your cult icon is a little dumb if you're trying to promote peace and protection.

Their intentions are truly shady.
Our present society predominantly associates skulls with death and evil. However, to some ancient societies it is believed to have had the opposite association, where objects like crystal skulls represent "life": the honoring of humanity in the flesh and the embodiment of consciousness.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Skulls represent peace, if you take the phrase "rest in peace" in a twisted way.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

anything