Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406097 times)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Need this picture in a poster NOWWWWWW!!!!!!

60%..... damm it, 2014...
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

I have read the article and was misunderstood.
The article says:

"We come on the end of the trilogy through a demo (same as teach during the upcoming E3) AND IS CURRENTLY AT 60% of development"

The magazine came out this month, but the interview was almost a month ago, at the time of the interview the demo taught WAS AT 60%, was an unfinished demo.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Hmmm, "finales 2013" means it's going to be released at the end of the year, right?   

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Exactly, end fo 2013 (October, November or December) Hope October...

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

@CastlevaniaLOS will you be able to play as any Belmont or Alucard? Sorry if this has been asked before!
@COrtanez - No. Dracula is the only playable character. Just like CVLOS.

Oh ok.... unless he's lying.
Well, he does have a good track record of lying, so we can't really take his word for it. Cox is the master of "cheapo misdirection". He'd take a ball with his left hand, fumble his hands together and then take his clenched right hand and hold it behind his back, opening his left hand while saying, "It disappeared!", while you are saying, "Naw, dude, it's in your other hand!". He then brings out his right hand and says, "It magically appeared in my right hand!! I'm the best at magic tricks!!!".  ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:21:13 AM by DragonSlayr81 »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

@CastlevaniaLOS will you be able to play as any Belmont or Alucard? Sorry if this has been asked before!
@COrtanez - No. Dracula is the only playable character. Just like CVLOS.

Oh ok.... unless he's lying.
You know he's lying, just like when asked if Trevor was Alucard and stuff. he just thinks fans are dumb enough to not see his "surprises" miles away.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
They just finished to record Zobek's voice apparently, as they were with Patrick Stewart.

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
I guess we will hear a little Zobek in the new E3 trailer... Cox just tweeted this.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
You know he's lying, just like when asked if Trevor was Alucard and stuff. he just thinks fans are dumb enough to not see his "surprises" miles away.

He's gonna be a DLC character, I can feel it. They'll be stupid not to have him be playable in some form, especially knowing how popular he is.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
We also albeit briefly played as Laura in the first LoS. So I doubt Dracugabe will be the sole playable character for the entire game.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
They should have included a full Laura mode in LoS, I kept thinking that after playing a while as her, and more so after finishing the DLC Reverie.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Wow is Sir Patrick Stewart really that tall, or are they just short?

Also, considering that loS2 is literally LoS 2, a sequel to the original, which was just Gabe for the whole game with that bit of Laura at the end in the DLC, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Gabe again. With perhaps an Alucard mini-presence like Laura's.

or just Gabe, with Alucard a boss. (mite b gud)

MoF got away with multiple characters because it was a "side story". Gabe was not the main character.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 12:17:59 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
He's gonna be a DLC character, I can feel it. They'll be stupid not to have him be playable in some form, especially knowing how popular he is.

Alucard is popular, but is "Trevorcard"?

But yeah, I can sniff there being DLCs. So technically Cox may be telling the truth (he'll consider DLC as separate).

Offline chainsawmidget

• that guy
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

But yeah, I can sniff there being DLCs. So technically Cox may be telling the truth (he'll consider DLC as separate).
Trevorcard?  We have got to think up a better fan nickname for the guy. 

Trevucard? 
Rovert? 

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
His name should be Dracula, since Gabriel calls himself Dracul AKA the dragon & Dracula means "son of the dragon"

but fuck logic