Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406270 times)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Alucard looks better here than he did in MoF.

Thank god.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
You know, when Cox said, "we got one more suprise for you", I was expecting another CV announcement.  :'(

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:52:46 AM by Nagumo »

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
You know, when Cox, "we got one more suprise for you", I was expecting another CV announcement.  :'(

Funny enough, I though IGA was gonna pop out of the casket and announce a new 3DS Castlevania game developed by his newly formed team.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

Man, this series.
Funny enough, I though IGA was gonna pop out of the casket and announce a new 3DS Castlevania game developed by his newly formed team.
I did too.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Trailer looked pretty interesting. I'll be picking this one up regardless, but I'm glad it looks like fun. Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm glad the LoS storyline is wrapping up, too. I honestly wouldn't mind any future games doing the same thing, limiting their universe to several games each.

Could've done without the painfully unfunny Mega64 skit at the end. What happened to those guys? Their stuff used to be a lot better.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards

"Hey, dad? Can you come pick me up? I think I just shit my pants."

LOL

This game is gonna be boss, all the monster designs look great, wish they would've showed more of the platforming. I wonder who that mysterious kid is? And that lady looks like pre-vampirized Carmilla.

I am excite.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
And that lady looks like pre-vampirized Carmilla.
I'm a little surprised at myself I didn't realize that's exactly who she is. I'm even more surprised you're excited about this, Crisis. I thought you weren't a fan of LoS.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
wish they would've showed more of the platforming.
You meant parkour. Dracula's doing parkour... WOW...

Offline Kingshango

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Also, it's nice to see Hewie from Haunting Ground get more work. ;D

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
I'm pretty sure I could take that Brotherhood woman down easy (heh). That armor leaves her pretty vulnerable.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

Shadows?.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:03:26 AM by Little Dracula »

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I admit, I'm impressed and I uploaded my hype. I expect many changes because the told me (but had not seen them visually).

I am cautious about the "open world", but the story promises will certainly be a great end to the series Lord of Shadow. And honestly for me, LOS spin-off, will be remembered with love and affection in the world Castlevania (well, MoF .... no, good technique but in wrong game design and wrong console, for me LOS is LOS1 & LOS2 xD)

What I liked. "is a tragic story, almost say cruel", that's how it has to be a Castlevania, no beautiful end ... cruel, harsh, bloody and dark.

Day one for me, of course in PC (i sell my PS3 and xbox360 many month ago).
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I was expecting they would show a glimpse of the new Belmont character. I hope it isn't that lame angel looking guy, but probably.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards

In my heart of hearts, I was really hoping IGA was going to pop up from the casket, or go Belmont on Jeff along with a new IGA 3DS title.  :(

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

anything