Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406221 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards

There are several similarities in the design, but also several differences. Hmm...

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Well for those who do not want to go pack a couple pages I found the trailer on line without the conference

and updated the fact page as well with it so those late to the party just tell them to go there please  ;D

and just for good measure here

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Trailer (E3 2013)

I hope this video does not get taken down. well If it does I'll find another.  ;)
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Leak guy told us Trevor would appear in the trailer, and his younger incarnation did. I don't know if he's on right now but he refused to tell us any more than that.

Yeah, it was already pretty obvious that kid was a younger version of Trevor. So I guess the plot is going to involve time travel, too? 

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
Yeah, it was already pretty obvious that kid was a younger version of Trevor. So I guess the plot is going to involve time travel, too?

A younger Trevor. Now we are dealing with time travel? Man with the blue and all I was thinking Richter   :'( Also ahem Alucard looks kind of cool  :-[ Now we need a belmont Julius or Juste someone please MS. I have my faith restored quite a bit after this.
(click to show/hide)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Yeah, it was already pretty obvious that kid was a younger version of Trevor.

I wouldn't say that for sure. I mean, if it is Trevor, how & why would he be inside Dracula's castle at such a young age when he was being raised/trained at the Brotherhood? And keep in mind Dracula was in exile for at least 25 years after the Resurrection DLC, so how could Trevor or anyone else discover him before he came out of hiding?

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Well, I'm just purely basing this on his design. But I'm sure MS have their wacky plot twist ready.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:45:09 AM by Nagumo »

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Is that giant snake like creature at the end Medusa?

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Just because I was overly critical of LoS doesn't mean I wasn't a fan of it. I even own a Gabriel Belmont action figure!

That pre-rendered screenshot of that tubby man is the Toymaker from MoF, for those that are unaware. He was Gandolfi's pupil before falling to the Dark Side of the Force.

I don't think that child is Trevor; the first time Trevor meets Dracula is when he's an adult in MoF.

I'm also hoping for multiple endings!

SPECULATION:
Maybe the people that appear to be Marie, Carmilla, and young Trevor, are all reproductions made by the Toymaker. So Gabriel can pretend that everything is okay, and everyone is all together happy.  :'(
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Probably just ghosts from Gabriel's past. Could just be Alucard messing with him.

Offline KyleVoakes

• Hunter in Training
  • Suffering Like G Did?
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Leak guy told us Trevor would appear in the trailer, and his younger incarnation did. I don't know if he's on right now but he refused to tell us any more than that.
Trevor appeared at 3:42. My guess is that the boy is Richter Belmont, a prisoner in the castle, while the woman from the brotherhood is his mother. Truly, she looks a lot like Carmilla's portrait, but she also lacks the brooch in the portrait as well. Also, it'll be safe to say that it's custom for all paladins from the order to wear standard issue outfits, as Gabriel, Zobek, and Cornell (from his portrait) have similar armors between them.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Probably just ghosts from Gabriel's past. Could just be Alucard messing with him.

Alucard cannot be that powerful right?

There are several similarities in the design, but also several differences. Hmm...

Both of them have something in common guess what. Their both ladies of the night and their kind of hot (not going to lie) gab and al look hella cool and the ladies this time like their going to kick some butt  And who does not like a butt-kicking girl  ;D
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
The trailer did say Gabe would be haunted by his past.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

also

HNNNNG those Carmilla boobies...

Im pretty sure that was not a Combat Cross the Paladin was holding, just A cross. Which Dracul promptly grams and explodes.

I found it interesting how he goes "GOD IS WITH ME, MONSTER!" It's amusing, Since Gabe was pretty much his chosen one in LoS, and... Considering it's his job to take down Satan, he... pretty much still is God's chosen one.

EDIT: Dracula taking down Dracula? I meant SATAN. oops
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:04:38 PM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Trevor appeared at 3:42. My guess is that the boy is Richter Belmont, a prisoner in the castle, while the woman from the brotherhood is his mother. Truly, she looks a lot like Carmilla's portrait, but she also lacks the brooch in the portrait as well. Also, it'll be safe to say that it's custom for all paladins from the order to wear standard issue outfits, as Gabriel, Zobek, and Cornell (from his portrait) have similar armors between them.

I agree as well it looks kind of like a kid version of his dxc version the hair and I think he was wearing blue

The trailer did say Gabe would be haunted by his past.

Some kind of reality mind bender enemy I just do not believe Al can do that

HYPE GET

also

HNNNNG those Carmilla boobies...

Im pretty sure that was not a Combat Cross the Paladin was holding, just A cross. Which Dracul promptly grams and explodes.

I found it interesting how he goes "GOD IS WITH ME, MONSTER!" It's amusing, Since Gabe was pretty much his chosen one in LoS, and... Considering it's his job to take down Dracula, he... pretty much still is God's chosen one.

Agree. But I thought it was a special CC we will have to see
(click to show/hide)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGj46uUj-to

LOS2 about 17 minutes in. Finally some new gameplay!

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer