Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406160 times)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Possible LOS2 release date, the majority of potential dates that you see in stores and magazines are from the last week of October. 22/11/2013 - 30/11/2013

5 months yet ...
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
We get a few secons of what the modern city looks like in the E3 trailer, it looks like Dracula's castle but with skyscrapers. So it looks like the city itself IS the castle.

Something kind of like that. If I am not mistaken, they made a unique city with the seamless transition from castle to city.

Possible LOS2 release date, the majority of potential dates that you see in stores and magazines are from the last week of October. 22/11/2013 - 30/11/2013

5 months yet ...

Not counting the possible delay. ehehehe.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I think OoE took place over days, but that's the exception along with Simon's Quest, uguu

The 64 games as well.

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Seeing that image, the first thing that came in my mind, was blade.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Well at least we can see sort of what they say when the city will retain a castlevania feel. That interir definitely looks CVish, but with a slight modern twist of the globe on the floor. Looks like some evil exec's office lol
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Looks pretty stupid and out of place, even when just taking the LoSverse into account.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Reminds me of the movie "The Devil's Advocate".

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)

Yeah, I thought about that later on but as in classic timeline, imagine fighting Dracula in his throne room on this being the top floor. Julius Belmont fights Dracula in Arikado's business suit by Raymonds, of course. Whether it be Dracula Inc. or Satan Corporation, I never imagined throne fight in a modern day setting like this unlike AoS in which Dracula remained oldschool with Virgin Mary's bloody tears for decoration... but that's just Graham Jones being an Evil Christian Missionary. Dracula always followed new fashion trends (See CoD Nobleman's Robe to SotN Victorian Nobleman's Tunic and Leggings with Cape). Once again, i've gotta give it to MS because I never thought of a modern day throne room. Props!

Looks pretty stupid and out of place, even when just taking the LoSverse into account.

Time for a typical LoS fan counter-arguement:

"CASTLEVANIA NEEDED CHANGE!" "Don't be so closed minded!" 'Give it a chance!"

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
I agree, the statue of the angel with a sword aiming towards the world has to be Satan.
Likely it's the "headquarters" his acolytes prepared for his return, where he would sit when he takes over the world.

I think it's brilliant and fits perfectly.
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I'm going to laugh if Satan appears in a business suit and acts like a stereotypical evil company executive.

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
I'm going to laugh if Satan appears in a business suit and acts like a stereotypical evil company executive.

Well Zobek is already dressed up in a suit, so....I think that would make more sense than to arrive naked with a black mist surrounding his lower parts again.
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Well Zobek is already dressed up in a suit, so....I think that would make more sense than to arrive naked with a black mist surrounding his lower parts again.

you now what.......that makes sense actually. :-\

The chances of it are highly likely if you ask me.

If Zobek aka "Death" gets to have a new modern business look than I think Satan will definitely have one.

After all, can't really imagine him in the modern setting naked...

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

anything