Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406571 times)

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
So we know that for whatever reason Dracula uses the time machine located within his castle to travel back to when Carmilla was still human.

If you go to the Konami Media site, all the pics have captions. The caption of the screengrab with Carmilla bowing to Dracula is "I destroyed you a long time ago." I don't think it's because of time travel that she's there...I interpret the caption as Dracula thinking "WTF, how are you alive even though I killed you?"

Since Marie also seems to be alive too, I'm thinking the God Mask has something to do with this.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:58:56 PM by flyingchai »
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I'm still standing by my theory from a few months ago that the young versions of characters we've already met are actually recreations of them made by the toymaker.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
So, there is a neogaf rumor saying that a version of Mirror of Fate and the LoS ultimate edition is coming to PS3/360 in october in the anniversary of the first game. 

Hype? Hype.

Everything comes full circle

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
So, there is a neogaf rumor saying that a version of Mirror of Fate and the LoS ultimate edition is coming to PS3/360 in october in the anniversary of the first game. 

Hype? Hype.
Rumor originated here:

http://www.gamekult.com/actu/castlevania-mirror-of-fate-les-versions-hd-en-vue-A110290.html

Wonder if it's legit. Would be interesting to see an HD MoF, especially after Capcom's  announcement of the new Metroidvania Strider game at Comic-con(for home consoles, no less).
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:25:34 PM by DragonSlayr81 »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Not hype. But if MoF has it's framerate issues fixed, then I'll probably give it a good go at completion.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
It would be nice just to try MOF on a big screen. I would maybe give it a second chance. I wonder if this means it will come out on the Vita as well?
The worst monsters are human.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
It shoulda came out on the Vita in the first place, but alas, that would've meant I had to purchase a Vita, so I can't complain.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
I think MoF should have been developed directly for a home console in the first place.
And they must make enemies take less hits and get rid of most check points.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Certainly. I didn't find my 3DS so I'd rather buy MoF in HD like it was originally meant to be played as. DLCs are welcomed if they've worthwhile content which I doubt they'll provide, let alone that there even will be a DLC for this game.

Those screens oh god oh god...

Well, I'm intrigued.

Pan confirmed, Black Knight confirmed, Chupacabra confi- FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In regards to the new screenshots where Gabriel is caressing now-defeated Holy Carmilla's cheek, I can see some sort of lov- Lust Interest between Carmilla and Gabriel... Maria cheated on Gabriel, therefore he now cheats on her. Pretty fitting...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)

Still less bishounen than Kojima's Belmont

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

He's eyes and lips need some work.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Those new screens are nice, I love the design of the characters and of the castle environment.

Also, November 2013? Or just a rumor?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

Hype? Hype.
A little hype. Just a bit.

Only if it goes PC as well.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

It's because he is young, and there are some boys who look like girls when they are young.
Anyway, I have this feeling that "young Trevor" is not Trevor.

I want those chess pieces!