Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406270 times)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
look amazing, but make no mistake, are images of the PC version. In console I would be happy if you reach 30 fps, but after seeing the GTAV I believed everything in this current generation of consoles.

P. D. Gran Turismo, GTAV, LOS2 ... I think the PS4 and XBone going to wait half a year at least.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Hey, anyone got that "everyone goes apeshit when someone mentions Lords of shadow" image? I seem to have lost mine
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
So, there is a neogaf rumor saying that a version of Mirror of Fate and the LoS ultimate edition is coming to PS3/360 in october in the anniversary of the first game. 

Hype? Hype.

I hope is true and I wonder about the price. MoF will be the perfect digital title for $15.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Too bad MoF has no replay value, or else I'd re-buy it. And I'm in the minority that actually liked the game.

Anyone remember that supposed leaked Chapter List for LoS2? Although it was most likely fake, a lot of the chapter names sounded pretty cool and I hope some of them actually made it into the game. I recall one being named "Legion," and the final chapters hinted at Dracula going into Hell. One chapter should be called "Pandemonium" (the capital of Hell from the poem Paradise Lost)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Calling it now, final battle with Satan will either

A: be in that posh penthouse/office we saw,

or

B: be in fucking Hell.

And both are awesome.

Well, fighting Satan in Hell would be considerably MORE awesome, but still.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Too bad MoF has no replay value, or else I'd re-buy it. And I'm in the minority that actually liked the game.

Anyone remember that supposed leaked Chapter List for LoS2? Although it was most likely fake, a lot of the chapter names sounded pretty cool and I hope some of them actually made it into the game. I recall one being named "Legion," and the final chapters hinted at Dracula going into Hell. One chapter should be called "Pandemonium" (the capital of Hell from the poem Paradise Lost)
DO you have it around? if it coinciedes with what we've seen so far that would be interesting

Everything comes full circle

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Alright, so we have a unholy vampiric "HIDURO SOTOROMU".

Second, we've got Holy Terror over here. Forgotten One, Satan or some Random
Demon.

Third, some more kick ass architecture.

Offline Melanicus

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

I hope that second one is Satan's second form ::crosses fingers:: .

(I think it is. Notice the staff he has? Looks like the one Satan had in LoS.)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:16:48 PM by Melanicus »
"Quiet, Yoda and Obi-wan! Be MODERATE with the Force, Luke!! Or: Be STRONG with the LIGHT SIDE, but in *using it*, Luke, use the appropriate strength!!"

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
True, but the background looks like the end of resurrection DLC and he looks all beat up as well. I'm sayin' forgotten one.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Im gonna be in the camp that say that horned dude is Satan, or at least one of his super demons.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Im gonna be in the camp that say that horned dude is Satan, or at least one of his super demons.
I'm guessing that it's Satan at his true and full power in Hell. I remember hearing something that when we fought him in LoS1 he was in a weakened state and that's why he was after the God Mask. After all, if Satan was the way he was in LoS1 when we fight him in LoS2, we would slaughter him as Dracula. Yeah, that horned demon has to be Satan. I would be very disappointed if it wasn't.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Hey, anyone got that "everyone goes apeshit when someone mentions Lords of shadow" image? I seem to have lost mine

Can't seem to find it. Sorry.

Remade it here: http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,4965.msg139337.html#msg139337
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:51:00 PM by uzo »

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I'll have to disagree, I think that's a minotaur.

Everything comes full circle