Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406252 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

No way!  :P

That's  a dirty sanchez yuck  :-X
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
You guys have been playing around with MS Paint. Hehehe.  :)

About Juste: a man with a face so beautiful and celestial like that, who has so refined taste in decoration, can't be wrong to me  ;)

Yup. I always need someone to arrange the furniture. Hehehehe.
He must have inherited much of the graceful Belnades genes rather than the manly Belmont genes.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Who are you and how do you know what my face looks like

stalker...

FINE

You have a bad hypothetical, otherwise unknown case of buttface.

buuuurn

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Looks like this topic is going to get derailed with face jokes and musing on whether Juste be hot or not :P till we get some news.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Say as you want, but Maxim isnt even a Belmont to inherit this whip lol
Simon did a tournament. That's where their rivality comes from, Juste "won" the whip from Maxim. But judging for the Maxim mode, Maxim is much stronger than Juste.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Simon did a tournament. That's where their rivality comes from, Juste "won" the whip from Maxim. But judging for the Maxim mode, Maxim is much stronger than Juste.

Maxim shouldnt win this whip, he isnt a Belmont to use it and so it would be like a toy in his hands. Maxim is strong, but if we count a Juste with all his abilities VS Maxim with all his abilities, Juste wins, thats what the game mechanics shows at least xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Maxim shouldnt win this whip, he isnt a Belmont to use it and so it would be like a toy in his hands. Maxim is strong, but if we count a Juste with all his abilities VS Maxim with all his abilities, Juste wins, thats what the game mechanics shows at least xD
I don't agree, but maybe i'm biased because I despise Juste with passion.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

Maybe its because he is sexy and have a good taste in decoration while Maxim cant even use normal subweapons? j/k

Or its because Juste is taller?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
But judging for the Maxim mode, Maxim is much stronger than Juste.
Alternate character modes will always make you feel more powerful -- since you've finished the game already, you're generally expected just to breeze through it again with a different set of abilities (there are a few exceptions). But it won't tell you anything about the characters themselves.
For example, I was gagging when I saw Maria defeat Dracula in RoB -- especially during the cutscene that follows. It was just... indescribable.

But in fact, I'm curious how Maxim could be a candidate for the whip in the first place; is he of Belmont blood?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:50:25 AM by Intersection7 »
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
    • Awards
Yeah, I'm not sure where you got that plot point either, Aha-kun. I think you're confuzzling HoD with CotM, unless this is just your own personal take on the canon.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Yeah, I'm not sure where you got that plot point either, Aha-kun. I think you're confuzzling HoD with CotM, unless this is just your own personal take on the canon.
I swear that's how I remember it... yeah it's been 10 years since HoD so perhaps my memory is blurry, I apologize :3

Edit: No!! i didn't dreamed it!
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Maxim_Kischine

Official background: Maxim is said to be a childhood friend and rival of Juste although only the second is true. Maxim never actually met Juste face to face until they were sixteen when they competed for the whip. Maxim wields a unique sword called the Stellar Sword. He departed on a training expedition two years ago, right after Juste inherited the title of Vampire Killer.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 09:04:58 AM by Ahasverus »

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
Of course. But I was wondering how Kischine could be a candidate to inherit the whip in the first place.
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
    • Awards
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Maxim_Kischine

Huh, cool. I never even knew about that.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Source being? I can write right now that they competed for a burrito.

In fact this seems to be a bad edit as shown here:
14:16, March 30, 2013‎ Reinhart77 (wall | contribs)‎ . . (8,426 bytes) (-9,573)‎ . . (Reverting to an earlier version before Forbidden Library content was added)

When Reinhart77 reverted the article, some fanon come back with it. This "official" backstory wasnt there before this and searching in Google about this doesnt return any relevant results. This doesnt appears in manuals too and IMO doesnt even make sense.

Nagumo deleted this fake info (Revision as of 18:59, October 30, 2012 with the username "Nagumo baby") but the revert undid this clean up.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

anything