Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406067 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
And what's that about a tournament that Simon won?

A fake story woven with fanon. Someone write unofficial material or misunderstandings at CV Wiki and then mixed with Ahasverus mistaking some plot elements from CotM with HoD created this.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Makes me wonder if Simon at his prime could beat Juste or Maxim and don't give me the belmont warlord chromosomes between Simon and Juste. If you were to give Simon all his abilities from his games I think he would kick butt I mean he's all ready stronger than both of them in boss rush. But he's also slow as well I could imagine Maxim playing with him I also could see Simon using fireball techniques and eight way whipping on them. Maybe I'm crazy  :P
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:50:06 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
I always wondered about a tournament where all Castlevania characters compete.
It would be nice to have a game about that... kind of like Judgment but with some coherent story which declares some official winner.
I will contradict myself in my state of anime fanservice fangirl, but for the next Judgment, please, less tits and more stories about champions.
I think that winner must be Julius.

Edit: typing mistake.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:04:58 PM by Pfil »
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
It would be nice to have a game about that... kind of like Judgment but with some coherent story which decalres some official winner.
I will contradict myself in my state of anime fanservice fangirl, but for the next Judgment, please, less tits and more stories about champions.

Serio's Castlevania Fighter?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
It would be nice to have a game about that... kind of like Judgment but with some coherent story which decalres some official winner.

In his prime right? make it a 2d fighting game at that.

Edit

Serio's Castlevania Fighter?

The Simpsons - Dohs
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:08:03 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I used to play Serio's game for some weeks, but I could never beat it.
I kind of suck at fighting games.

Does it have a story where only one character is the champion?
I mean, not like when you beat the game with a character and that character is the champion. I mean like in Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter and other fighting games, where there's some official story from the company which states who is the official champion.

Maybe some user expert in fighting games can add some light to this, I don't know much about that genre.

Anyway, I mean an official game. I know Konami doesn't care about Castlevania and that recently fan games are better than official ones (Lecarde Chronicles, anyone?).
But it would be nice from time to time to receive some feedback from Konami, like when they gave us Rebirth.

In his prime right? make it a 2d fighting game at that.
Yes, I still want to see Julius in his most powerful time, kicking everyone's ass and being all powerful, kind of like when Trunks appeared in Dragon Ball Z and cut the allmighty Freeza in a million pieces.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:41:29 PM by Pfil »
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
ITT: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Does it have a story where only one character is the champion?
I mean, not like when you beat the game with a character and that character is the champion. I mean like in Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter and other fighting games, where there's some official story from the company which states who is the official champion.

No, because companies tend to usually do that after they have launched the next game, so in this case its kinda hard to decide. Also they are implementing the story yet, but they already have the system done I think.

For Judgement, you can think that Aeon won and it will still make perfect sense lol

Yes, I still want to see Julius in his most powerful time, kicking everyone's ass and being all powerful,m kind of like when Trunks appeared in Dragon Ball Z and cut the allmighty Freeza in a million pieces.

(click to show/hide)

Yeah you're right, but since I've started editing this before your post, I couldnt let it gonna to waste right?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 05:28:04 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Don't mind me, I'm just being an ass

Offline jestercolony

• Slow Silence
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Julius vs. Freeza.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)

This just in: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 has been reworked into a crossover fighting game with DBZ.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
What the heck, I come back to 6-7 new pages of off topic bullshit?

smh Dungeon...

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Alright, let's return to the main topic.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
As much as I enjoyed reading the derailment...

We have a dearth of news...

Oh wait, Konami has a twitter contest giving away 10 "CVLoS 1 - Ultimate Edition" Steam Codes daily. Just go to their twitter page for details.

-end of news feed-