Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406645 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)
« Reply #3570 on: September 03, 2013, 07:09:22 PM »
I don't know I thought the use of Fairies as sub weapons was pretty cool and something not seen before.

I don't know :P I think Castlevana has had grotesque things before I mean what about Beelzebub in Symphony of night.  I could understand why you may feel like that they were super ugly.

Man the innocent devil system in Curse of Darkness was pretty cool. Wish it would be implemented again in future castlevania games, too bad the rest of the game was so bland for me.
Yeah, it was cool!

Yes, Order of Ecclesia had some super giant head that was so ugly... At its time, it was the ugliest enemy.
On the other hand, I found Legion to be super scary, so I liked... it? him? I don't know what it is.

I enjoyed it on my 2nd playthrough because I wasn't expecting another LoD, so I focused on what the game tried to be. And innocent devils, the beautiful stages and the wonderful soundtrack helped, of course, along with all the extras.

These games would be relegated for a downloadable only title. No one wants to pay full price on these type of games anymore these times (of course, outside enthusiats/fans like us).
We can enjoy those games in HD via emulation, and, judging from other games I compared, most of the time it's better than the official port to HD.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)
« Reply #3572 on: September 04, 2013, 06:17:29 PM »
+2
WHAT

THE

HELL

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3573 on: September 04, 2013, 06:29:06 PM »
+2
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #3574 on: September 04, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »
+1
I love you OSM

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #3575 on: September 04, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
+1
Wow OSM, you're pretty old.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3576 on: September 04, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
+1
HAHAHA

I almost woke up my kid I just laughed so hard!
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Ralph

• Professional Lurker
  • Master Hunter
  • Hai.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Ralphy's Nonsense
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3577 on: September 04, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »
+1
I think I found my new favorite Castlevania song.
A wild Ralph appears.
Wild Ralph uses Teleport.

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3578 on: September 04, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »
+1
Bonus track for LOS2's OST.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3579 on: September 04, 2013, 10:39:35 PM »
+1
HAHAHAHHAAHA holy shit that was insane! xDDD

So that's what IGA's up to these days... ;-P

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #3580 on: September 04, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »
+1
So...that was a thing.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #3581 on: September 05, 2013, 12:46:08 AM »
+1
I hope we get an Hollywood orchestra version in LoS2!

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3582 on: September 05, 2013, 05:24:10 AM »
I actually requested to Cox to put this as orchestral track today :P doubt he will answer.
I also got a friend of mine to ask two question in spanish to Enrique Alvarez. First on how the exploration will differ from Mirror of Fate he answer it isn't comparable and Lord of Shadow 2 exploration will have different sensation/feelings than Mirror of Fate whatever that means. Second, when asked on whether there will appear Belmonts besides Gabriel and Victor, he said Maybe  ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:56:04 AM by Trevorcard »

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3583 on: September 05, 2013, 06:20:24 AM »
+1
I actually requested to Cox to put this as orchestral track today :P doubt he will answer.
I also got a friend of mine to ask two question in spanish to Enrique Alvarez. First on how the exploration will differ from Mirror of Fate he answer it isn't comparable and Lord of Shadow 2 exploration will have different sensation/feelings than Mirror of Fate whatever that means. Second, when asked on whether there will appear Belmonts besides Gabriel and Victor, he said Maybe  ;D
He means you can`t compare the exploration in both games coz LOS2 is bigger. They are differet types of games and i guess that`s why he said it will give you a different sensation.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:26:02 AM by Asgardwolf »

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3584 on: September 05, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »
Yeah I thought as much I just wanted a more substantial answer :P. The 2nd answer of Maybe Belmonts gives me hope.