Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406257 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
I myself love that concert video.

What I DO notice though, is it feels like they took 2 or 3 different themes from the game and stuck them together to make one big theme.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
This sounds like evil clown music to be honest with you.

Haha, truly a gives a "joker" vibe.

P.S: Sumac is back. I've noticed this because he is downvoting Rugal lol

BTW, I love the fact that Sumac +1'd your post, if I recall correctly, he loves Castlevania asset re-recycling.

So someone else noticed him too xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I noticed you can't see your "respect" anymore. Or anyone else's for that matter. Not that I ever had much to begin with. I can't recall ever downvoting anyone ever btw. Killing people with kindness is the new black :)

Now, about the LoS2 music: I wanna hear more of that "electronic vibe" that supposedly will be in this game. A little beat never killed anyone, and it could help giving a bit of focus to the slightly aimless compositions of the LoS saga. Though maybe I shouldn't except "beats" at all, more like ambient, electronic noises here and there...

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #3948 on: October 09, 2013, 09:43:12 AM »
You can hear the electronic synchs a bit clearer in this video.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Gameplay - TGS 2013

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
I noticed you can't see your "respect" anymore. Or anyone else's for that matter. Not that I ever had much to begin with. I can't recall ever downvoting anyone ever btw. Killing people with kindness is the new black :)
What happened to the respect system? It vanished from one day to the next...

Now, about the LoS2 music: I wanna hear more of that "electronic vibe" that supposedly will be in this game. A little beat never killed anyone, and it could help giving a bit of focus to the slightly aimless compositions of the LoS saga. Though maybe I shouldn't except "beats" at all, more like ambient, electronic noises here and there...
Be careful what you wish for. A more 'electronic' vibe doesn't guarantee any sort of focus; if anything, it's precisely the kind of music that often degenerate into that aimless noise you're so critical of.

In any case, the ball is in Araujo's side for the moment. We should probably hold back until we actually do get the chance to listen to his score...
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #3950 on: October 09, 2013, 11:17:49 AM »
+2
You can hear the electronic synchs a bit clearer in this video.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Gameplay - TGS 2013

HAHAHA, I love comments Rugal in youtube, this man does not rest, it reminds me of "Don Quijote" I like him simply because he is determined and he keeps trying.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
What happened to the respect system? It vanished from one day to the next...

Yes, like... a month ago. :P
We had a thread discussing about people abusing respect points, like making a second account only to downvote even more a person. So Jorge decided to do this.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
Yes, like... a month ago. :P
We had a thread discussing about people abusing respect points, like making a second account only to downvote even more a person. So Jorge decided to do this.
Ah well. It was fun while it lasted. Votes, after all, are there to promote a post, not a person.
Though it's always nice to have some bragging rights...

HAHAHA, I love comments Rugal in youtube, this man does not rest, it reminds me of "Don Quijote" I like him simply because he is determined and he keeps trying.
Extraordinary. Now that's commitment.
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3953 on: October 09, 2013, 01:33:07 PM »

If he could he probably would fly out to Konami Europe HQ, burst into Cox's office and say "YOU SUCK" and leave.

But enough of picking on the guy for his determination, the demo for LOS2 is suppose to hit around Halloween I think, or right around the time of the LOS collection.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Rugal is worse than cancer. Totally worth putting on ignore. Well, Sumac too.

There's a big difference in giving opinions and being on a crusade against something.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:00:49 PM by Maedhros »

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3955 on: October 09, 2013, 08:40:55 PM »
But enough of picking on the guy for his determination, the demo for LOS2 is suppose to hit around Halloween I think, or right around the time of the LOS collection.
I don`t think it will come out before the LOSC release this november 5th. Have no sence give away one of the collection attractives. From CV`s Facebook:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow collection will be available in North and South America starting November 5th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360!

Included are Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Reverie and Resurrection DLC, Mirror of Fate HD and the exclusive demo for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2!

This demo will prob`lly be avaible only in this pack for some time...

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3956 on: October 09, 2013, 09:28:39 PM »
I don`t think it will come out before the LOSC release this november 5th. Have no sence give away one of the collection attractives. From CV`s Facebook:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
The Castlevania: Lords of Shadow collection will be available in North and South America starting November 5th for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360!

Included are Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Reverie and Resurrection DLC, Mirror of Fate HD and the exclusive demo for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2!

This demo will prob`lly be avaible only in this pack for some time...
Wait, why did they move the relase? Bergaron pls

Everything comes full circle

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
realmente no se porqué se retrasa una semana, el juego es gold y está listo hace tiempo. Supongo que es por temas de distribución, eso habria que preguntarselo a los directivos de MS y Konami.
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
I love you guys. I'm worse than cancer? Well that's a new one. So, I'm worse than cancer because I don't like the same video game you do and have strong opinions about it? Ok.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Let's not get into that. Carry on, please.   

anything