Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406113 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
This is why we have no new info.
OMG!!! Gabula has killed Santa and has taken over Christmas!!! Guess I'll be leaving holy water and garlic instead of milk and cookies on Christmas Eve night from now on.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Oh no, Darcula ate Santa!

Does this mean that if we're naughty he goes to your home and personally kicks your ass and eats you?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Ahahahaha!

Regarding the no new info, they are laying low due to the launch of next gen consoles.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #4368 on: November 25, 2013, 04:02:58 AM »
Or they're getting ready for the VGX's, which is in two weeks.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
i need to know what year(s) LoS2 takes place in
just like Cox confirmed LoS1 take place in year months before actual release??

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Hmm.. the game is on sale on swedish ebay. And people are bidding on it. I don't get it. Its obviously fake? It says it's "imported from England". Eh. Why would ANYONE bid on an auction like this? Unless.......  :o

http://www.tradera.com/item/340703/195731738/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-limited-edition-steelbook-ps3

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
That same bid was on eBay a couple weeks ago.

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
The only thing they possibly could get is the alpha game which is would be pretty rare. Beta would be rarer. Final build could be possible but 3 months away is still a far stretch unless it was 1.5 months before releasing would make sense. But having a limited edition steel case with the game would be like solo infiltration through Mercurysteam which could be possible but that's highly unlikely but thy would be pretty badass. That game is not real.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
I just wanna say that, from the music of the demo, I don't know the name of the song but it says throne room (I know that Araujo published the original track that bears that name), but the one I'm telling you is amazing. It has a lot of feeling, very sad and moving. I found it, its this one

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Demo Soundtrack: The Throne Room

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
This song is from Tron

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Adagio for Tron - Hans Zimmer

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
What???? Well... It's a very very nice piece anyway. I don't remember hearing it in the demo lol. Ok, my bad.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
So this song is on the game, but it wasn't made by Araujo, but Hans Zimmer? It was in the zip that claimed the songs were from the demo.

It's beautiful.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
So this song is on the game, but it wasn't made by Araujo, but Hans Zimmer? It was in the zip that claimed the songs were from the demo.

It's beautiful.
I'm pretty sure it's a fake, no way Disney will let their best Daft Punk Hans Zimmer collaboration go to anyone... except Square-Enix for Kingdom Hearts

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)

It's beautiful.
2/10 would not troll again

Everything comes full circle