Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406084 times)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Plot twist: Zobek's true form is Vince McMahon.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Plot Twist: IGA's Dracula is the final boss of LoS2
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Plot twist: Ahasverus EstebanT KaZiZ Chernabogue Kingshango and theplottwist are all the same person under different accounts they've been fooling everyone since day 1 I propose a motion to delete these false idols please wait till I PM Jorge about this tomfoolery.

I really wish Square Enix acquired the license to produce Castlevania figures under their Play Arts Kai line they are highly detailed and articulated i remember the NECA figures unfortunately looking better as prototypes than they did when they were actually released i've been drinking sake all night it's called DreamY Clouds is quite good those mini figurines that come with the LoS2 preorder bundle look very amateurish. I'm willing to bet I could create better figures than those as my custom figure collection is quite expansive it even surpasses yours, Flame. So don't even start with me. I wonder if they'll include a "making-of" documentary for LoS2? that would be sweet as we really don't know what goes on behind the scenes aside from interviews transcribed on the net. I mean an in-depth process, kinda like the one included in God of War 3 it showed the thought process that went into creature design, levels, etc. Not just a Q&A interview with Dave Cox and that Enrique guy

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I thought he was the Forgotten one?

Everything comes full circle

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Plot twist: Ahasverus EstebanT KaZiZ Chernabogue Kingshango and theplottwist are all the same person under different accounts they've been fooling everyone since day 1 I propose a motion to delete these false idols please wait till I PM Jorge about this tomfoolery.

Oooh NOES, ye goteth us... Uh... Me... Yeah, ye goteth me!

The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Well McFarlane Toys actually makes video game figures, sonething like that would be pretty cool.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I really wish Square Enix acquired the license to produce Castlevania figures under their Play Arts Kai line they are highly detailed and articulated i remember the NECA figures unfortunately looking better as prototypes than they did when they were actually released...

If Castlevania were as famous as MGS in Japan, then there will be a Play Arts Kai lineup.
Yeah, those NECA figures are not that pretty when i got them. Oh well...

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Any figures are better than those atrocities that came with the Dracula's Tomb edition of LoS2.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Any news about the LE and CE of the game?, I can't find any store in Europe or USA that preorder any of the announced CE or LE editions. Specially not the tomb in Europe.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
You can pre-order the collector's edition only here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-draculas-tomb-premium-edition-only-at-game-261789

Thanks, I will have to check with them because I think they don't ship stuff of more than 1kg outside the UK.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Well then hopefully Dracula's Tomb is less than 1kg, because I ordered it and they haven't said anything about it being too big.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:47:40 AM by e105beta »

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Dracula's Tomb? Looks more like Dracula's air conditioning unit.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
It´s coming....

Do not go up to the HYPE Train by the trailers, it is very good game, but it is a LOS, repeat not a SOTN, not a ZELDA, not a SKYRIM and not a GOW ... has a bit of everything and I like it. So Don`t imagine what is not.

The story will bring controversy and big ... I do not know if any of IGA read the script before .. but HOHOHO.

P.D.

"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
It´s coming....

Do not go up to the HYPE Train by the trailers, it is very good game, but it is a LOS, repeat not a SOTN, not a ZELDA, not a SKYRIM and not a GOW ... has a bit of everything and I like it. So Don`t imagine what is not.

The story will bring controversy and big ... I do not know if any of IGA read the script before .. but HOHOHO.

P.D.

What are you specifically talking about? a new trailer? the tomb coming to america?

anything