Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406192 times)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Wait I don't think thats legion monster, I thinks thats its the stone golem since I remember from video that explained gameplay you fight the stone golem after regaining the void sword in the castle right before you see kid Trevor.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Wait I don't think thats legion monster, I thinks thats its the stone golem since I remember from video that explained gameplay you fight the stone golem after regaining the void sword in the castle right before you see kid Trevor.
Oooh, never mind then, Legion it is :P (I'm still betting Zobek OR chaos/the castle)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
I don't get the point of that question with save file. This ain't mass effect. To be honest i am willing to pay DLC if you could actually have a story mode with Alucard rather than a costume change choice although that would be cool too. Alucard would have to have different combat and relic system then Alucard, I wonder how they will incorporate Dark and Light magic to him.

Just curious have any of you played Suikoden I-III with a save file from the first you would be surprised Konami was pulling a mass effect before well... mass effect. Me personally it was just from II-III gotta find the first one physical. Why IV and V did not do this is beyond me but Iv did have that spin off tactics where you could pass data from iv and play as the MC from IV Lazlo is the name I think players call him kind of Like Tir and Ryou (IIRC) from two. Three had their characters named been awhile and I have only beaten I and II  out of the five :'(
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
so what do you guys think of bioquimek

i was confused until i realized it was derived from the spanish word bioquimica

i like the name, hellish business magnates from spain
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:59:33 PM by thernz »

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Apparently the head of corporation is some hideous Russian witch named Raisa Volkova who we saw in first trailer tossing Dracula through the glass.
http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/default/files/users/Alberto%20Lloret/clos2_screen_09.jpg

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Apparently the head of corporation is some hideous Russian witch named Raisa Volkova who we saw in first trailer tossing Dracula through the glass.
http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/default/files/users/Alberto%20Lloret/clos2_screen_09.jpg

Y'know, judging her from trailers and all... She still got a nice body. though. But if I "would" ;) I'd put a bag on 'er head.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
At least she's an original character. I prefer her to be a Russian witch named "Raisa Volkova" than LoS's version of Drolta Tzuentes or even Celia Fortner.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
You get a rare ring. Which you get on your own terms anyway, but only much later in the game.

Aside from the you get a displayed Mina doll in Yoko's shop.

At least she's an original character. I prefer her to be a Russian witch named "Raisa Volkova" than LoS's version of Drolta Tzuentes or even Celia Fortner.

I agree. Urgh... her head. I want to chop it off.

Offline The Silverlord

• Vampire Hunter
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

Besides, MOF gave us Celia. Well, a Celia as a scroll mention.

Offline Asgardwolf

• Lord of the Lycans
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Oh, sorry, it's "Blood Colossus" and it's not a titan :P
http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/avances/avance-castlevania-lords-shadow-2-61999
And is not the one found in the toy dragon ss. it`s the stone golem we saw in the trailers they are talking about.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)

Good lord, who would ever want to bring her back?

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I could ask the same question about Vincent Dorin.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I could ask the same question about Vincent Dorin.
Well you might hate Vincent so much that you'd like to see him die like the coward he was.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I agree loved the reference of Vincent Dorin much more than Brauner or Olrox. Glad he died like the coward he is.

anything