Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406134 times)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Do you guys think Satan will have a titan form? Possibly the leviathan?  It would be awesome if they had section where you turned into a Dragon like the part in Devil May cry 1 where you turn into a devil and chase mundus that was cool.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Do you guys think Satan will have a titan form? Possibly the leviathan?  It would be awesome if they had section where you turned into a Dragon like the part in Devil May cry 1 where you turn into a devil and chase mundus that was cool.
I don't think so, but that would be awesome, I too want the last fight to be Dragon Dracul vs Big thing.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Eärendil

• ♪♫ Bucketbot ♪♫
  • Hunter in Training
  • Aiya Eärendil elenion ancalima!
    • Awards
In the recent trailer, when Carmilla greets Dracula, she looks to be wearing her attire when she was a founder. Kind of anxious to see how that evolves. Either way, she looks.. uhm.. quite her hot self.. you know.. for a video game animation.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:41:58 PM by Eärendil »
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
In the recent trailer, when Carmilla greets Dracula, she looks to be wearing her attire when she was a founder. Kind of anxious to see how that evolves. Either way, she looks.. uhm.. quite her hot self.. you know.. for a video game animation.

She was perfect in art form, has to be perfect in game form

Marry me, Carmilla
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:50:28 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
It's all just an illusion to fuck with Dracula's mind (as is chibi Trevor)

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Given Dracula staring when Carmilla kneeling I don't think he cares that it is a dream. :P I mean since death of Succubus in MOF, Dracula is probably really lonely.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I can't help it and preordered the tomb but just for the artbook, the figures and the tomb looks cheap as hell.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Apparently the head of corporation is some hideous Russian witch named Raisa Volkova who we saw in first trailer tossing Dracula through the glass.
http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/default/files/users/Alberto%20Lloret/clos2_screen_09.jpg

Sounds pretty cool. Hopefully she'll be a proper boss unlike Baba Yaga.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Given Dracula staring when Carmilla kneeling I don't think he cares that it is a dream. :P I mean since death of Succubus in MOF, Dracula is probably really lonely.

Can't he just make another succubus?
Maybe Drac does not care if everything is a dream. It is better for Drac to dream than to face suffering awake, I suppose.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
He can't now since he lost most of his powers and castle hates him, poor guy.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)

NPC.

She was perfect in art form, has to be perfect in game form

Marry me, Carmilla

Ok Carmilla accept the alliance, let us unite to dethrone Satan and take his place together.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:24:05 AM by Bergaron »
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
FUCK GAME.CO.UK. They just sent me email telling me they cancelled my preorder of Limited Edition Lords of Shadow 2 because they don't ship outside of Eu. At least I am saving money. Be warned all.

Same here...sons of bitches. It only took them 2 months to tell me.

Between this and pre-ordering the LE of the first game, both of my experiences with GAME pretty much sucked.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
If you do not live in Europe I would keep the money you are likely to take out a special edition for USA (this would be the logical expectation created)
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
I doubt they would announce a US special edition this late into the game

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

Hm... I think everyone knows my thoughts on the Titan battles, but I kinda like the idea of slugging out a giant Satan in Dragon form for world supremacy. Like a biblical version of a kaiju movie, or a nod to that one big robot fight with Axel Gear in Rocket Knight Adventures.

Also, Carmilla looks way better as a human. Her vampire form looked a little too much like one of those grey aliens if you ask me. I wonder if you'll have to fight the founders again (or their apparitions)? Carmilla as the big crying mask thing, Zobek as Death, and Cornell as... something else?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 04:40:02 PM by Munchy »