Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406109 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Edited the post.

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
The trailer must be released by the end of this week simply because there are two trailers that are going to be released until the release of the game.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I don't mind spoilers at all.

You guys shouldn't too, since this is a spoiler topic by essence. If someone posted the entire story here without putting it on spoiler tags, he wouldn't be at fault at all.

He wouldn't be at fault... but he would be an asshole. There is a difference between spoiling the whole story and spoiling little things that just make us want to play the game even more.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
Yeah, I'm with Esteban. While I'm not the sort of guy to get too worked up over spoilers, we do have spoiler tags here in this forum. There's no point having 'em if you don't use 'em, right? Leaks will happen, but if you've got some juicy info you think CV fans might like, just put 'em under spoiler tags as a caution--better safe than sorry and all :)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
He wouldn't be at fault... but he would be an asshole. There is a difference between spoiling the whole story and spoiling little things that just make us want to play the game even more.
Then don't hang in the spoiler thread?

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Calm down people~♪♫

I personally don't mind minor game spoilers during the speculation phase. It helps fuel the speculations and keep the topic on the game alive. When the game's released then it is ok to post the major spoiler.

Although my attitude towards the movies is different. I would rather like being spoiled so that I won't waste money on a movie that I don't like.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Then don't hang in the spoiler thread?

I understand if people wanna discuss and spoil the entire game when it's out in stores. But spoiling the story a whole month before the game is released? I dunno. It's not the kind of spoilers I expect from this thread and I would probably prefer if that person used spoiler tags even in here. I know I would if I actually had any spoilerific information to share. Because it's the nice thing to do. But now I'm getting ahead of myself. Nobody's spoiled anything yet.

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Hi guys, I am new in the forum; I wait can comment about the new LoS 2, the most expected game for me.

Ok, David Cox have confirmed to me via twitter that, the artbook incluides in the tomb edtion is different from the another artbook that is sell apart "The art of Castlevania" (sorry, I am spanish and my english it's a little rusty).

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I've got a question since I'm usually not that interested in achievements, but for this game I am: When doy you think will the achievements of LOS 2 be revealed?
Maybe the achievements will give us a hint of some bosses and or show their faces on the achievement icon. Again these might just support the hype for the upcoming release.
When are these achievements usually revealed?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Ok, David Cox have confirmed to me via twitter that, the artbook incluides in the tomb edtion is different from the another artbook that is sell apart "The art of Castlevania" (sorry, I am spanish and my english it's a little rusty).
Cool, I'll probably be getting that when it's out. I hope there's some artwork in there we haven't seen yet.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
I thought that this had been established a while ago, from Cox, re: the artbook (by Titan Books) and the Tomb edition of the game's artbook. :)  There is now also the limited edition of the Titan Books artbook, which I mentioned in the artbook thread.  I'm also massively hoping for plenty of previously unseen shinies in either book.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I've got a question since I'm usually not that interested in achievements, but for this game I am: When doy you think will the achievements of LOS 2 be revealed?
Maybe the achievements will give us a hint of some bosses and or show their faces on the achievement icon. Again these might just support the hype for the upcoming release.
When are these achievements usually revealed?
Around 2/3 weeks before launch.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
A new trailer by the end of this week would be an awesome  :)

Also is odd that I want Konami to give this game a commercial, no commercials?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Around 2/3 weeks before launch.

Thanks for the info. Maybe the Zobek Boss achievement icon will show a skeletal face. :P

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
A new trailer by the end of this week would be an awesome  :)

Also is odd that I want Konami to give this game a commercial, no commercials?

Agreed, on both points.  I'd lve to see a live action commercial in the vein of Lament of Innocence's ad, with someone dressed as Gabriel, with Robert Carlyle doing the voice-over.  That would rock.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

anything