Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406195 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
So... when do PC pre-orders open..?
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Supposedly tomorrow or friday

Everything comes full circle

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Just a reminder to everyone: Jason Isaacs, etc. sounded different delivering their lines in the final LoS1 trailer than they did in the actual game (such as, the "you monkeys dont deserve redemption" speech). It's obvious they use different takes. So it'll most likely be the same with LoS2. Even in the very first LoS2 trailer Dracula saying "I AM DRACOOL" sounds different than he did in more recent trailers. Compare it for yourself.

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Just a reminder to everyone: Jason Isaacs, etc. sounded different delivering their lines in the final LoS1 trailer than they did in the actual game (such as, the "you monkeys dont deserve redemption" speech). It's obvious they use different takes. So it'll most likely be the same with LoS2. Even in the very first LoS2 trailer Dracula saying "I AM DRACOOL" sounds different than he did in more recent trailers. Compare it for yourself.

That take was awful. The take in the Vengeance trailer was superior by far.

I actually don't think Satan sounded all that bad, just that Dracula and Zobek blew it out of the park (and Carmilla too, surprisingly. Her delivery is really good)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:57:31 PM by e105beta »

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Agreed, Crisis.  I spotted this ages ago, when I first heard the difference in delivery for 'I am the Dragon, Dracul!  I am the Prince of Darkness!  That is my vengeance!'  It'll be interesting to see how it works out in the actual game itself.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Slit_Zurifa

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Man that Death looked awesome, well if it IS Zobek, who knows? Then again he has green light near his head and we know that the necromancers use green magic. Hmm, the question remains, which form will we fight him despite his awesome Death form? As a human, as the Necromancer that we saw in LoS 1 or even as something really big that he transforms into after his Death form? I still think that it might be possible that he changes into that huge ugly skull faced Monster after the Death form. I assume he is going to have 3 forms.

The Toy Maker sounded pretty awesome. Also in one scene he was shown with normal human skin, but when he was Controlling his puppet he had the blue skin that we know from MoF. I guess the blood makes him bad again but once we fought him he will be human again.

Camilla will be a Boss. And also I recognized the area where she attacked Gabriel being the Mirror area that was shown in one of the older artworks. 
My theory is that the founders didn't die when Gabriel destroyed their evil halfs. After all the Lords of Shadow claimed that their good sides would be dead as well. Who tells that they weren't lying? After all they are evil.
This would also make the series remain open ended concerning possible Sequels which might happen as we have heard before. Gabriel kills his evil side (I guess Dracula will have both a human and a Dragon form) but who says Dracula will Keep being dead. Dracula always managed to come back in some way or another in the old series as well. :P
Plus fighting Dracula as the final Boss would make sense. A Belmont fighting Dracula, and the final Boss being a Lord of Shadow, appropriately for the game's name.
Also that tentacle in the Trailer wasn't a tentacle of the Leviathan, it was a tentacle of the Gorgon as I recognize this room having lots of Stone statues of Brotherhood members (also seen on a screenshot before).

Satan looks awesome.
Anyone else thinks that the accolyte summoning Satan looks awesome?

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)

Offline Bergaron

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
See Enric?. There isn´t an infiltrator, I missed the date of the trailer for 4 hours. Peace ..., (only have luck with my guess)
"He who fights monsters should beware, lest he become a monster himself"

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
See Enric?. There isn´t an infiltrator, I missed the date of the trailer for 4 hours. Peace ..., (only have luck with my guess)

Bergaron could you ask Enric or Cox the possibility of having commercials for this game please. It seems that you speak to MS frequently on somethings. Or maybe I'm crazy.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I like how the Toymaker sounds exactly how I thought he would.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Carmilla died a virgin. Well, ascended a virgin.

Now, THAT'S a sin  :P

aaaand it would be the rightful Castlevania final fight, a Belmont vs Dracula

Wait a proper castlevania finale. My body ohh.....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 02:40:48 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline cerebralbore

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
 Guys, one supposition: could be that Gabriel (like the good side of Dracula) be prisioner in the Forgotten One's dimesion, waiting for someone require her help and free him? (maybe too crazy supposition).

PD: for me, all the voices sounds nice in this trailer.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Wasn't the good Gabriel supposed to have ascended after the defeat of Lucifer, thus before he even became a vampire?
"Stuff and things."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Guys, one supposition: could be that Gabriel (like the good side of Dracula) be prisioner in the Forgotten One's dimesion, waiting for someone require her help and free him? (maybe too crazy supposition).

PD: for me, all the voices sounds nice in this trailer.

likewise the voices rock as for Alucard Madden rocks so I do not see it or maybe because I like this version of Alucard which still sounds funny to me.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)