Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406148 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I hated the last movie. Compared to the second... it was a huge dissapointment... =(

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
dang, satan's been working out.

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
aaaand when Gabriel defeats Dracula, he dies too. There's the tragedy.

Offline The Puritan

• Vagabond
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I am the dark terror that chills the hearts of men.

Yeah, but do you flap in the night?

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
What if Bergaron is actually Eric Alvarez.
What if alucard gets turned part demon, "The Luitenant", and dracula is forced to kill him.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:00:54 PM by EstebanT »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Yeah, but do you flap in the night?

No, but he faps during the night.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
What if Bergaron is actually Eric Alvarez.

He has his own account.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Why is everyone assuming that if the final battle is Gabriel vs. Dracula, we control Gabriel? Considering that since we are playing through the game as Dracula, it's more likely that we be controlling Dracula and fighting Gabriel. If that is the case, how do they separate? Many of you think that after the battle with Satan at the end of LoS1, Gabriel's good half went to heaven and his dark half remained behind and that is what became a vampire and killed the forgotten one. I'm not sure that's the case. From what I remember, after that battle with Satan, Gabriel was back to his normal self. Alive. The light that left him was the power the spirits gave him to come back to life and fight Satan.

In other words, I don't think that he never split into light and dark like the founders did. He just became a vampire so that he could survive the dimensional prison where the forgotten one was.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
I'm sensing a God of War scenario, where Kratos had to literally fight multiple copies of himself off to protect his family.

God of War 1 - Final Battle, Part.2of3 - Kratos vs Clones - God Mode

Picture this, but LoS-ized

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Bergaron is a mole AND I LOVE HIM
In other words, I don't think that he never split into light and dark like the founders did. He just became a vampire so that he could survive the dimensional prison where the forgotten one was.
But he might do the ritual and split himself willingly to destroy "The Dragon", assuming Gabriel was "pure hearted" as Marie said, the one left behind would be normal gabriel belmont.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:23:04 PM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
BTW, the trailer confirmed again that the Dragon transformation is just a glorified item crash. It looks exactly the same as the dark crystal animation.

This game is releasing Feb 1, right?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
BTW, the trailer confirmed again that the Dragon transformation is just a glorified item crash. It looks exactly the same as the dark crystal animation.

This game is releasing Feb 1, right?
We knew that. And no, feb 25.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
So.... Gabriel Belmont for persona 5 anyone? Anyone ...... >_>
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards