Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2406221 times)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

The only problem I'm having right now is having Gabriel coming back/spliting from Dracula. That's bullshit IMO.

Agree there, but it seems to be the only way we are going to get a Belmont vs Dracula final battle since Victor seems to be getting shafted.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:08:31 PM by DarkPrinceAlucard »

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
I hate to be the bearer of bad news everybody....

(click to show/hide)

If you look...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
that might be
(click to show/hide)

Everything comes full circle

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
I don't think so, by this point the leaked level list is pretty legit and we know there is something that comes after that. Probably
(click to show/hide)
Probably Dracula himself. If he Gabriel is really separated from him, we'll fight Dracula using Gabriel in the end...

Dunno, I'll wait to see...

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
These spoilers say nothing about Alucard. Fuck, they are making him secondary huh? Even when he is a Belmont too, he is getting the shaft...

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
These spoilers say nothing about Alucard. Fuck, they are making him secondary huh? Even when he is a Belmont too, he is getting the shaft...
Tease character for DLC.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Tease character for DLC.
Are they considering DLC? Has Cox said something about it?

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards

Yea the little we are hearing on Alucard has me uneasy...

Especially since he should be pretty important since he has the only thing that is known to be able to kill Gabriel/Dracula for good.

It seems more and more likely that he gets killed at some point midway in the game and has his sword taken, the most likely murderer seems to be Zobek/Death.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Alucard DLC will happen.

Believe.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Yea the little we are hearing on Alucard has me uneasy...

Especially since he should be pretty important since he has the only thing that is known to be able to kill Gabriel/Dracula for good.

It seems more and more likely that he gets killed at some point midway in the game and has his sword taken, the most likely murderer seems to be Zobek/Death.
If he gets killed for no reason, I'll be fucking pissed off!!!

I'll complain here until I get banned.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
i dunno if i like how they perhaps unintentionally revealed major plot points in the trailer for instance Darcula saying "i am your hate your destiny" y Alucrad saying "the only one that can kill Darcula is Gabriel Belmont" i mean come on. add to that the knowledge of "separating into 2 beings" from LoS1's plot it becomes obvious that this will happen again in LoS2. can it really be that predictable? well yes because we predicted what would happen in MoF before it's release so i guess the same thing is happening with LoS2. only thing that has me intruiged plot-wise is what Cox said how the ending will be a big "wtf" moment

otherwise this will be the first videogame i've purchased in a long time. haven't really been gaming as much as i used to nowadays.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #5577 on: January 29, 2014, 07:36:25 PM »
Alucard DLC will happen.

Believe.

I think it's a foregone conclusion at this point.

Offline flyingchai

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
(click to show/hide)

We may think we know how this goes down....but I'm expecting the unexpected still.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:44:24 PM by flyingchai »
http://flyingchai.deviantart.com - My art here is usually CV inspired
http://www.twitter.com/flyingchai01 - Tweeting more and more lately

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
only thing that has me intruiged plot-wise is what Cox said how the ending will be a big "wtf" moment

This. Coupled with this.

(click to show/hide)

Would mean this.
(click to show/hide)

or

(click to show/hide)